• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
587 replies to this topic | 167 praises

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:03 AM

Agnoxis
  • Premium member
    Agnoxis
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just now, I was in a very crowded carpark when this kayu driver cut queue in his blue Suzuki Swift. I had no choice but to proceed ahead and miss the chance to wait as he blocked up the entire lane and nobody could pass through unless either of us moved forward. I turned back to wave SMLJ to him, and saw a Mediacorp actor in the car. KNN, sibeh anti-social behaviour by a so-called celebrity.

Anyone here seen local celebrities in their cars? Just wondering what most of them drive...

I've seen Ah Nan in his Honda Odyssey before. Behind a lot of shiny barang (must be preparing for getai hur)...
Suzuki Swift - Isuzu NHR55E - Citroen Berlingo - Honda Fit - Audi A4 - Honda Accord - Audi A6

Suzuki Shogun - Honda Phantom - Honda Phantom

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:21 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

So who is the actor?

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:35 AM

Agnoxis
  • Premium member
    Agnoxis
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Zzen Zhang.
Suzuki Swift - Isuzu NHR55E - Citroen Berlingo - Honda Fit - Audi A4 - Honda Accord - Audi A6

Suzuki Shogun - Honda Phantom - Honda Phantom

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:35 AM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I've seen Moses Lim driving Merc S-Class. But this was like 6 years ago, so maybe he change car liao.

Posted 28 May 2010 - 04:39 AM

Retrochink
  • Retrochink
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

ive seen pierre png in his land rover, andrea de cruz in her C class, michelle chong in her fairlady, jaime teo in her Z4, michelle chia in her beige mini and terence cao in his bmw 5 series.

Edited by Retrochink, 28 May 2010 - 04:40 AM.

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:11 AM

Powerkeong
  • Premium member
    Powerkeong
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Zheng Ge Ping and Hong Hui Fang drives a Citroen C4 Grand Piccaso.. Saw them at Clementi before..

Hyundai Verna 1.6A (Aug 08 - Oct 13)
Honda Civic 1.8A (Oct 13 -    )

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:13 AM

Desmondtwb
  • Desmondtwb
    Banned

Chen Han Wei drives the Z4

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:06 AM

Nullifi3d
  • Premium member
    Nullifi3d
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Just now, I was in a very crowded carpark when this kayu driver cut queue in his blue Suzuki Swift. I had no choice but to proceed ahead and miss the chance to wait as he blocked up the entire lane and nobody could pass through unless either of us moved forward. I turned back to wave SMLJ to him, and saw a Mediacorp actor in the car. KNN, sibeh anti-social behaviour by a so-called celebrity.

Anyone here seen local celebrities in their cars? Just wondering what most of them drive...

I've seen Ah Nan in his Honda Odyssey before. Behind a lot of shiny barang (must be preparing for getai hur)...

Fandi Ahmad in his W202 C-class some 14 years ago counted or not?
Deux Ex Machina

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:19 AM

Shanhz
  • Premium member
    Shanhz
    4th Gear
    Author Image

wah biang.. all so bee tan.. coz any of them drive MIC or MIK or not?

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:35 AM

Aeromania
  • Aeromania
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I've seen Moses Lim driving Merc S-Class. But this was like 6 years ago, so maybe he change car liao.

Moses Lim is a hardcore mercedes fan. Change also change mercedes.

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:42 AM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

My cousin saw Guo Shu Sian drives s2000.

Seen Chen Han Wei in Beetle before too.

I know Rowan Atkinson, aka Mr Bean, is a collector of fine automobile (not surprise as he is British after all), which include the Mclaren F1 where he drives quite often (by supercar standard often lah).

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:51 AM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Moses Lim is a hardcore mercedes fan. Change also change mercedes.

Cannot say like that lah, I am a hardcore Ferrari fan, but you don't see me drives a Ferrari, or changing to one soon. tongue.gif

ANyway, the new Merc C class & E class very the nice. Especially the e-class coupe, look & class. thumbsup.gif

Anway, what I like about Merc is that their styling always able to stand the test of time, mush better than alot of brand.

I guess thats one thing European designer are better than Japanese car makers, with the latter seems to feel aged in just a few years after launch, & thats coming from someone who owned 2 Japanese cars ( & future Ferrari owner).

Posted 28 May 2010 - 10:08 AM

Picanto

he is drivng a camry now

Posted 28 May 2010 - 10:12 AM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

he is drivng a camry now

Wow, thats a big downgrade (no disrespect to camry owners). By the way, whats Moses doing these days?

Posted 28 May 2010 - 10:23 AM

Kreampuff
  • Premium member
    Kreampuff
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Wow, thats a big downgrade (no disrespect to camry owners). By the way, whats Moses doing these days?

If Ah Pui is driving it, I think its time for me to sell mine (no disrespect to Moses Lim fans).

Posted 28 May 2010 - 10:46 AM

Picanto

conducting food tours and doing food reviews. rest and realx type of job. its now own time own target fot him. since he part company wth jack neo, life is no longer as hetic and stressful. can live longer without all the stress and pressure from jack

Posted 28 May 2010 - 10:47 AM

Zangetsu77
  • Zangetsu77
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I overheard some kopi-tiam talk that he lost quite a lot of weight sometime back... Hence maybe that's why he don't need such a big car now...

Posted 28 May 2010 - 11:04 AM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

conducting food tours and doing food reviews. rest and realx type of job. its now own time own target fot him. since he part company wth jack neo, life is no longer as hetic and stressful. can live longer without all the stress and pressure from jack

I see, so can I say he maybe earning less, hence, better to have a cheaper car to mantain?

Anyway, I think in the end, health & doing work you enjoy without being too hectic, is better than having alot of money but stressful life.

Maybe that's why I am still doing what I do now. Own time own target, TCSS, but no chance of getting Ferrari, haha. biggrin.gif

Posted 28 May 2010 - 11:25 AM

Tireburner
  • Tireburner
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Christopher Lee was a driving a Mercedes convertible when he knocked down someone at Serangoon Rd?
Is he driving now or still under ban from driving?

Posted 28 May 2010 - 12:33 PM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Saw Li Guo Hua drove E250 coupe (SDA$L) last week at AMK ave 6 Shell

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users