Celebrities & The Cars They Drive

Agnoxis

I saw Cherie lim once in a 911 turbo. Since then my biggest wish is to marry a rich chick. Met up with a old classmate, she told me that there was this girl who had a crush on me. Her family had a lambo. Wasted, there goes my ticket to wealth.

u useless piece of s--t. :D[smash]

u useless piece of s--t. :D[smash]

Come out meet me.. set the place and time. Don't make this kind of useless remark to me behind a computer

Our chinese kaypoh newpaper Sin ming daily has reported that Jack Neo had already sold his alphard to used car dealer liao after his sex scandal ...maybe his wife don't want him to own a big car that allow him to do it anywhere.

Let's hope he didn't sell away the Alphard to get a Hiace instead. [lipsrsealed]

PM Lee drives a Honda Accord, I think. Anyway, wait for the elections. A lot of times, you'll be able to see the MPs and ministers in their cars hehe.

Chew Chor Meng used to drive a BMW I heard, so getting a new Wish is a downgrade, isn't it? Pity him tho, once Singapore's most popular actor and now, inflicted with such a disease. In fact, the male actors in Mediacorp don't seem to last long at all. Don't even know where Li Nanxing is now. And the other popular ones like Desmond Shen, Thomas Ong also all left the industry.

what has that gotta do with him buying a new car?...totally no link..Just becos he's sick, he cannot buy new car?????

WTF, I thou he very pityful becos of some muscle disease, now can chut xin chia. Pui

Previously he was on a Korean MPV, Ssangyong Rexton or Kia Sorento don't know which one. He changed to a Wish about a year ago. Anyway, maybe he's out of showbusiness and don't need the flashy BMW anymore.

WTF, I thou he very pityful becos of some muscle disease, now can chut xin chia. Pui

I'm sure he is running a business.

Previous celebrities made use of their status by going into insurance, property. One went into bridal gown business.

↡ Advertisement