Celebrities & The Cars They Drive

Agnoxis

I think it is daihatsu not toyota.

Its Toyota. Daihatsu is Materia. Looks similar to the layman but 2 different cars if u know the diff.

Neutral Newbie

Years ago, I saw Chen Shu Cheng (the compere who hosted those game shows) and his wife/gf/mistress Huang Pei Ru in a black Mercedes driving down Orchard Rd....probably the E300 or something like that (not familiar with Merz model).

In fact, the male actors in Mediacorp don't seem to last long at all. Don't even know where Li Nanxing is now. And the other popular ones like Desmond Shen, Thomas Ong also all left the industry.

many of them now selling insurance, property or MLM [:p]

in this industry especially in singapore, seems like the women more lee hai

Years ago, I saw Chen Shu Cheng (the compere who hosted those game shows) and his wife/gf/mistress Huang Pei Ru in a black Mercedes driving down Orchard Rd....probably the E300 or something like that (not familiar with Merz model).

Saw them together long ago (like >10 yrs! Ha ha! [:p] ) at Adam Road hawker Center, they were driving Nissan Sunny (red i think..)

Wa! Now the OKT biz so good can upgrade to Black Merc.. Hmm.. Buay Pai hor... :D

Even they can't drive ,they will die die take cab...

I heard Thomas Ong last time also won't drive as he don't have licences...

He was the boyfriend of Sharon Au who drove a BMW and then kanna caught by police before on using handphone while driving.

Benedict Goh also caught drunk driving as he crashed his car on someone car years ago, his car was chervolet then.

Benedict goh's family very rich de.

Saw them together long ago (like >10 yrs! Ha ha! [:p] ) at Adam Road hawker Center, they were driving Nissan Sunny (red i think..)

Wa! Now the OKT biz so good can upgrade to Black Merc.. Hmm.. Buay Pai hor... :D

huang pei ru was a MILF... haha.. lao chio.....

y u say CSC is OKT leh?

Neutral Newbie

Just now, I was in a very crowded carpark when this kayu driver cut queue in his blue Suzuki Swift. I had no choice but to proceed ahead and miss the chance to wait as he blocked up the entire lane and nobody could pass through unless either of us moved forward. I turned back to wave SMLJ to him, and saw a Mediacorp actor in the car. KNN, sibeh anti-social behaviour by a so-called celebrity.

Anyone here seen local celebrities in their cars? Just wondering what most of them drive...

I've seen Ah Nan in his Honda Odyssey before. Behind a lot of shiny barang (must be preparing for getai hur)...

u call him Kayu since u guys Lan Lan still give way? [;)]

how much a radio dj earn ? he don't drive take taxi..?

top earners like that mr ong from class 95 easily take home 5 figure sum per month

↡ Advertisement