discount Shangri Singapore selected

• Search this thread
6 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 31 May 2010 - 05:07 PM

Qpik
  • Premium member
    Qpik
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just to share with everyone, check out the following link.

Shang is running this promotion again. Bon Appetite wink.gif

http://dine.slsrewards.com.sg/
It is difficult to make a Man understand anything especially when his salary expect him not to understand anything.

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:07 PM

Seabass_sg
  • Seabass_sg
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Do they provide complimentary parking coupons? The parking there very expensive but the offer for the buffet looks good.

Just to share with everyone, check out the following link.

Shang is running this promotion again. Bon Appetite wink.gif

http://dine.slsrewards.com.sg/

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:11 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious

you damm slow leh

over liaoz la

dig out a old post for what??

anyway to answer your question... can claim complimentary parking... but min spending i think 80 or 100 nia

Edited by Little_prince, 08 December 2010 - 04:15 PM.

“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:22 PM

Seabass_sg
  • Seabass_sg
    5th Gear

Heee . . . coz I going there to enjoy the promotion buffet at 39% discount tonite mah. So just like to ask as the parking is $6 per entry. :)

you damm slow leh

over liaoz la

dig out a old post for what??

anyway to answer your question... can claim complimentary parking... but min spending i think 80 or 100 nia

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:43 PM

Sofarsogood
  • Sofarsogood
    4th Gear

You can casually ask the waiter/waitress whether they give out complimentary parking ticket. It worked for me the last time when I was having a buffet at The Line.

Posted 08 December 2010 - 05:10 PM

Zniper
  • Premium member
    Zniper
    6th Gear

i juz clicked the booking for Shang restaurant but juz happen that they only open bookings up to the 38th day from today... 39th day onwards all block up or not open for booking yet...
so gd for their 39th day booking promo... marketing tactic...
failing to plan is planning to fail...
should i or should i not.......?

Posted 08 December 2010 - 05:11 PM

Zniper
  • Premium member
    Zniper
    6th Gear

opps... din notice the date of this thread... haha
my bad...
failing to plan is planning to fail...
should i or should i not.......?

Back to Makan Corner  ·  Others Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users