Motul 300v Amsoil Dominator Redline

• Search this thread
11 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 31 May 2010 - 07:03 PM

Cerano
  • Premium member
    Cerano
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi bros

comparing the three on top which is the best for performance?

my ride is FI with SC.

Performance is the most impt consideration because I change engine oil every 5000 km.
Anyone got the prices too bro?

Cheers

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:47 PM

Mini-itx
  • Mini-itx
    Banned

Hi bros

comparing the three on top which is the best for performance?

my ride is FI with SC.

Performance is the most impt consideration because I change engine oil every 5000 km.
Anyone got the prices too bro?

Cheers

No you can't use Amsoil Dominator. Its only meant for track usage and not daily driving. The oil doesn't last long.

Btw, I strong recommend you to look at protection rather than performance. Cause for FI cars, protection is more important than plain power as wear is much higher compared to NA.

Posted 31 May 2010 - 09:03 PM

Darkblue
  • Darkblue
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Performance - Redline
Protection - Amsoil

Motul very good but will not recommend...

Posted 31 May 2010 - 09:14 PM

Cerano
  • Premium member
    Cerano
    Turbocharged

No you can't use Amsoil Dominator. Its only meant for track usage and not daily driving. The oil doesn't last long.

Btw, I strong recommend you to look at protection rather than performance. Cause for FI cars, protection is more important than plain power as wear is much higher compared to NA.

oic.

because my car i dont drive much. only 4-5k in 6months

Posted 31 May 2010 - 09:24 PM

Mugen85
  • Mugen85
    4th Gear

Bro... Trying considering using Mobil 1...

Posted 31 May 2010 - 09:32 PM

Ladykillerz
  • Premium member
    Ladykillerz
    6th Gear

Hehe.
for the amount of $ well spent, either Mobil 1 or Redline for me. =p

Ladykillerz

Above all!~~~  [angel] 

Posted 31 May 2010 - 09:40 PM

Mini-itx
  • Mini-itx
    Banned

Btw, I don't recommend Motul. It gives very good performance but it has one of the highest wear rates as well. Did remember folks in 350Z forums did oil anlysis and found that Motul has very high amt of metal debris. All these debris come from the wear of the engine.

IF you want performance, suggest you tune up the boost a little instead rather than rely on engine oil

Posted 31 May 2010 - 10:30 PM

Cerano
  • Premium member
    Cerano
    Turbocharged

Bro... Trying considering using Mobil 1...

im currently using mobile 1 gold... thinking of trying less common but higher performance oils

Posted 31 May 2010 - 10:31 PM

Cerano
  • Premium member
    Cerano
    Turbocharged

Btw, I don't recommend Motul. It gives very good performance but it has one of the highest wear rates as well. Did remember folks in 350Z forums did oil anlysis and found that Motul has very high amt of metal debris. All these debris come from the wear of the engine.

IF you want performance, suggest you tune up the boost a little instead rather than rely on engine oil

i cant up the boost anymore. a smaller supercharger pulley would cause greater rates of belt slippage

Posted 31 May 2010 - 10:31 PM

Cerano
  • Premium member
    Cerano
    Turbocharged

i cant up the boost anymore. a smaller supercharger pulley would cause greater rates of belt slippage

Posted 31 May 2010 - 10:59 PM

Fcuktion
  • Fcuktion
    2nd Gear

Motul anyday.

Posted 02 June 2010 - 11:54 PM

Redplanet
  • Redplanet
    5th Gear

Motul very good but will not recommend...

contradictory, won't you say? smash.gif
Why? Why? Why? Why so much red tape?

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users