Motul 300v vs Amsoil Dominator vs Redline

Cerano

Hi bros

comparing the three on top which is the best for performance?

my ride is FI with SC.

Performance is the most impt consideration because I change engine oil every 5000 km.

Anyone got the prices too bro?

Cheers

↡ Advertisement

Hi bros

comparing the three on top which is the best for performance?

my ride is FI with SC.

Performance is the most impt consideration because I change engine oil every 5000 km.

Anyone got the prices too bro?

Cheers

No you can't use Amsoil Dominator. Its only meant for track usage and not daily driving. The oil doesn't last long.

Btw, I strong recommend you to look at protection rather than performance. Cause for FI cars, protection is more important than plain power as wear is much higher compared to NA.

No you can't use Amsoil Dominator. Its only meant for track usage and not daily driving. The oil doesn't last long.

Btw, I strong recommend you to look at protection rather than performance. Cause for FI cars, protection is more important than plain power as wear is much higher compared to NA.

oic.

because my car i dont drive much. only 4-5k in 6months

Btw, I don't recommend Motul. It gives very good performance but it has one of the highest wear rates as well. Did remember folks in 350Z forums did oil anlysis and found that Motul has very high amt of metal debris. All these debris come from the wear of the engine.

IF you want performance, suggest you tune up the boost a little instead rather than rely on engine oil

Bro... Trying considering using Mobil 1...

im currently using mobile 1 gold... thinking of trying less common but higher performance oils

Btw, I don't recommend Motul. It gives very good performance but it has one of the highest wear rates as well. Did remember folks in 350Z forums did oil anlysis and found that Motul has very high amt of metal debris. All these debris come from the wear of the engine.

IF you want performance, suggest you tune up the boost a little instead rather than rely on engine oil

i cant up the boost anymore. a smaller supercharger pulley would cause greater rates of belt slippage

i cant up the boost anymore. a smaller supercharger pulley would cause greater rates of belt slippage