In car vehicle recorder

Tom_kkh

Neutral Newbie

Look at the product's fps. FPS = frames per second.

Get at least 30fps camera otherwise your recorded video is jerky. My currently S$350 car camera is 5fps at HD quality. Its jerky at normal speed replay, once u speed up the recording, then it looks normal.

So my advise i get at least 30fps recording camera.

dont mind sharing wat the front camera u using?

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Bro, are you willing to do the MO for this one?

I posted about this one in the earlier posts. It seems much better than the others that are posted here.

Orginising MO can be very troublesome. Why not those who are interested start filling up the following list. And we see how it go.

By the way, this is all about F500HD. Try google it.

Edited by Wahlin

Neutral Newbie

I just got my F500HD 2 weeks ago. The video quality is super 1920 X 1080 at 30pfs. You can really see the number plate from far during day time. Night recording is not as good as day but still better than my 640 X 480 30pfs DVR with Infra-Red Cam.

No lag between recording files and file size is about 300MB per 5 min. So a 8GB SDHC card gives more than 2 hours of recording time. Infacts I am only using 1GB class 2 SDHC card on this DVR.

FYI, F500HD is very very cheap but MOQ is 10 units.

bro, interested in getting the F500HD that u gotten from. can let me know where to get?

thanks

Orginising MO can be very troublesome. Why not those who are interested start filling up the following list. And we see how it go.

Thanks bro! [wave]

MO for F500HD (if 10 units are ordered)

1. Eviltrap

This was the post I made regarding the F500HD.

The link is there to look at the specs of this video camcorder.

So how much in sgd include shipping? where shall we go to install?

So how much in sgd include shipping? where shall we go to install?

I just got my F500HD 2 weeks ago. The video quality is super 1920 X 1080 at 30pfs. You can really see the number plate from far during day time. Night recording is not as good as day but still better than my 640 X 480 30pfs DVR with Infra-Red Cam.

No lag between recording files and file size is about 300MB per 5 min. So a 8GB SDHC card gives more than 2 hours of recording time. Infacts I am only using 1GB class 2 SDHC card on this DVR.

FYI, F500HD is very very cheap but MOQ is 10 units.

From Taiwan, USD 90

I think just plug and play. No need troublesome installation.

Join the probably MO so that we can get this at a cheap price. [;)]

Neutral Newbie

Thanks bro! [wave]

MO for F500HD (if 10 units are ordered)

1. Eviltrap

2. 3dwin

Thanks

hi adrianli, wif the DRS1100PRO, how do u enable it to record even when the ignition is switch off?? tks.

Bro how much storage space does the F500HD takes up for a 15min recording? And is there any pause or auto loop after the memory card is full?

(edited)

I think just plug and play. No need troublesome installation.

Join the probably MO so that we can get this at a cheap price. [;)]

Hi Guys,

To clarify. USD 90 is just the camcorder with 14MB internal memory, AC charger, av cable, usb cable, pouch, ...etc. Optional item like car charger is USD 4, HDMI cable USD 1.50, bracket USD 6.00, wide angle lens USD 10.00.

SD memory not included. Shipment cost not included.

Try ebay, you can get a 16GB Class 6 for just SGD25.

Edited by Wahlin

Bro how much storage space does the F500HD takes up for a 15min recording? And is there any pause or auto loop after the memory card is full?

15min is about 900MB which is less than 1GB. Yes, you can pause anytime. Auto Start, Auto loop functions and are available as per standard In-Car DVR.

Hi Guys,

To clarify. USD 90 is just the camcorder with AC charger, av cable, usb cable, pouch, ...etc. Optional item like car charger is USD 4, HDMI cable USD 1.50, bracket USD 6.00, wide angle lens USD 10.00. You have to buy your SD card. Try ebay, you can get a 16GB Class 6 for just SGD25.

Hi. Can share the contact? Looking to buy one immediately as MO is a bit troublesome.

thanks for the reply. The pause I am referring is, is there any few second delay when it auto loop when the memory card is full?

(edited)

Hi. Can share the contact? Looking to buy one immediately as MO is a bit troublesome.

F500HD is from DOD Taiwan. Google to find the contact details, not very diffcult. You can try buying a sample unit from them but you need to submit your company profile for them to evaluate first.

Alternatively try ebay taiwan. SGD300 per unit includsive of shipment.

Edited by Wahlin

Regarding the DRS1100PRO, since it doesn't have a LCD screen, like to know how you position

this device and know that it was recording at the proper or correct area?

↡ Advertisement