Advise needed for my ride

MLS

ahahaha... i wonder who you are referring to...

ofcourse not you...its the fella who has 2 car loans and still want to buy grand coupe......maciam slaves for life.....just for a marquee!

ofcourse not you...its the fella who has 2 car loans and still want to buy grand coupe......maciam slaves for life.....just for a marquee!

i think it has been well established. if need to ask this question then it means it is probably beyond his means. 

bro i thought you are referring to the c***b mah... haha

• Praise 1

i think it has been well established. if need to ask this question then it means it is probably beyond his means.

U

bro i thought you are referring to the c***b mah... haha

that eisode is dead and buried.....unless you want to resurrect him as a walking dead...choi...choi...
  • Praise 1

that eisode is dead and buried.....unless you want to resurrect him as a walking dead...choi...choi...ððð

not yet... he is still around... haha
  • Praise 1

PML say 0% dp and onli $116 per mth to own the Ultimate Driving Machine wor. They obviously know their target market well....

post-1105-0-72967300-1509343881_thumb.jpg

PML say 0% dp and onli $116 per mth to own the Ultimate Driving Machine wor. They obviously know their target market well....

the devils are in the fine print which is not even printed! I dont even dare to look at the ads...
  • Praise 2

they target the marginal BMW hopeful owners... i wonder how many took the bait...

till today, i still have not even test driven a udm or merc or audi or any atas brand vehicle

sibeh peasant hor?

till today, i still have not even test driven a udm or merc or audi or any atas brand vehicle

sibeh peasant hor?

ð

I got drive mb before.... 140D...does it count?
↡ Advertisement