Advise needed for my ride

MLS

Need advice regarding my friend's car loan. He have a bmw worth 70k but he still owe the bank 85k and a lexus worth 80k and he still owe the bank 46k. With this situation is there any way he can top up maximum of 20k for downpayment for the 4series Gran coupe which is about 52k? As after selling both Lexus and bmw he only left 19k cash

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

This kind of question come here ask sure kena left right up down inside out upside down.

4 series only 52k dp? My fxt min already 48k. If i know this earlier, i would go for the 4 series.

Btw is "your friend" you?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

till today, i still have not even test driven a udm or merc or audi or any atas brand vehicle

sibeh peasant hor?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

This kind of question come here ask sure kena left right up down inside out upside down.

4 series only 52k dp? My fxt min already 48k. If i know this earlier, i would go for the 4 series.

Btw is "your friend" you?

likelihood he and his friend are buying two 4 series in one go to get volume discount .

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2695530-bmw-4-series-gran-coupe/page-6?do=findComment&comment=6152478

• Praise 1

The one pertinent information I can glean from the numbers is...

Lexus got better RV (resale value) than BMW..LOL! [scholar][:p]

Notwithstanding that, bo lui oredi still die die wanna get another propeller to HL. PML must be very happy

hahaha....my quote was from Private Benjamin if not wrong....but yours still is funny!ððð

must go classic Frankenstein ma...