Car Bizz car dealer

Ah_nam

I want to share my story of encounter with car bizz too.

I do not want to mention the car make coz it gonna make the new owner very sad........anyway I offered a reasonable price for one of their very high mileage car and was rejected, the boss sam was firmed on the price and so no deal. 2 weeks the car still not sold and they tweaked the mileage to less the half of genuine and the car was sold soon.

Please avoid this dealer at all cost.................always check with AD on the service record because this particular car has a service record there, I guess the new owner didn't do it. I am not against high mileage but the price must be right.

Edited by Cleefho
↡ Advertisement

this is also the fking reason why people die die must buy new car because used car is run by cowboy and the car that you buy you can "assume" is crap until you fix it. however, used car is sold at "premium" because new car is expensive.

before you buy, just assume 99.99999% the mileage is tweaked ... that's easier for you to swallow it

Edited by Wt_know

If anyone is considering a used car purchase from Golden Automobiles, please feel free to contact me before your purchase. I will be happy to share my personal after-sales experience with you. Thank you.

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, would like to find out more on the reputation of this dealer at "shun heng credit", this is my first time selling car to dealer so not quite sure on the process but after reading this post i starting to feel uneasy lol..

I have just signed on the agreement to sell my vehicle to this dealer, he mentioned that he will check with the bank on my outstanding first, then pin and car to be handed over to him 1week later, he will pay me the left over balance at the same time when receiving my car and pin, but at this point full bank settlement is not yet done as he mentioned he will make the full settlement only after he receive my car and pin..

Any bro/sis having past experience with this dealer kindly do advise.

I sold my car to Shun Heng last year, transaction went ok. My deal was different as I had cleared the bank loan and so they would have to pay me 100% cash on handover of car. They wanted me to accept their company cheque as full payment first and I refused, and the boss looked a little cheesed off that I didn't trust them.

Almost made me roll over laughing when he proclaimed that dealers in the Ubi car mart building were all trustworthy companies. For a $100k transaction, no I don't think I will take that risk....LOL

Anyway I insisted on a cashiers order and they agreed but insisted on deducting $50 for that. I agreed as I can't be bothered to argue anymore. So on handover day, passed them the PIN and keys and they passed me the cashiers order before immediately doing the electronic ownership transfer on the spot before I even left the office. Guess they don't trust sellers much as well.

So I think you don't have to worry too much. If they are paying you some cash for your car, they will definitely follow thru with the loan settlement and transfer as they want to get ownership as well.

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

Had a bad experience from this company Karzautomobile. I have bought a Mitsubishi lancer from the shop at west coast carmart. Starting the people there were very kind and gave me and my wife a great service. However after purchasing the car and driving it, every now and den it start to overheat. After going to the mechanic to check out this problem, they found out that my engine was a different type of version compare to my car model. They were puzzled as I am, I do not know what it mean. Eventually a senior technician discovered that major of the joint and parts looks very old and rusty, immediately they told us that the engine and parts is a refurbished engine.

Getting very puzzled, I went back to the shop for help. I did not even told them what had happened, immediately they stop picking my call. Avoiding us. I tried using my friend phone to call and the sales person actually pick it up. I went down to their office but no one there is capable to make decision to solve my problem. I am so frustrated now, we are just a normal couple that picked our first car for a normal career life. But this company they sold something that they did not advertise for.

I will be trying all the method, I do not know how but I wish someone could help me.

The sales person name is anthony 90088400 .

Hi guys,

Had a bad experience from this company Karzautomobile. I have bought a Mitsubishi lancer from the shop at west coast carmart. Starting the people there were very kind and gave me and my wife a great service. However after purchasing the car and driving it, every now and den it start to overheat. After going to the mechanic to check out this problem, they found out that my engine was a different type of version compare to my car model. They were puzzled as I am, I do not know what it mean. Eventually a senior technician discovered that major of the joint and parts looks very old and rusty, immediately they told us that the engine and parts is a refurbished engine.

Getting very puzzled, I went back to the shop for help. I did not even told them what had happened, immediately they stop picking my call. Avoiding us. I tried using my friend phone to call and the sales person actually pick it up. I went down to their office but no one there is capable to make decision to solve my problem. I am so frustrated now, we are just a normal couple that picked our first car for a normal career life. But this company they sold something that they did not advertise for.

I will be trying all the method, I do not know how but I wish someone could help me.

Sorry to hear about your plight.

Is it still within 6 months after you took over the car from the 2nd hand car dealer?

hi anyone deal with Kruise Auto before how is your experience

Hi,

No offence to anyone, but wouldn't it be better to create a new forum for each second hand car dealer? This is so that it is easier to track comments regarding each unscrupulous dealer.

This particular forum is meant for comment for or against CarBizz located at 5 Commonwealth Lane lot 02/03

• Praise 2

Hi,

No offence to anyone, but wouldn't it be better to create a new forum for each second hand car dealer? This is so that it is easier to track comments regarding each unscrupulous dealer.

This particular forum is meant for comment for or against CarBizz located at 5 Commonwealth Lane lot 02/03

it is always the case that their sales service is always excellent and when it comes to after sales service they either dont respond your sms, block your phone number when you have a car problem bought from the dealer.

I have this experience from the AutoMobile MegaMart Level 3 with this dealer starts with "D...., yes very helpful, confidence and in the end read your txt msg and kept quiet. I would have recommended several buyers if he has responded my msg. This is NG so beware

Hi guys,

Hi..Whoever u are.. I am Anthony From Karz Automobile. Firstly, I dun remember selling any Lancer to whoever u are. U may contact me again to clarify on the issue if u really did buy a car from us.

Hi..Whoever u are.. I am Anthony From Karz Automobile. Firstly, I dun remember selling any Lancer to whoever u are. U may contact me again to clarify on the issue if u really did buy a car from us.

Good to see a dealer come out and defend yourself....i notice that lee78 is also rather new to the forum... Edited by Aukang

Neutral Newbie

Of late I noticed that service quality from second car dealer are very disappointing.

Recent experience from a visit to Wearnes Automobile, the service Staff couldn't even bothered to follow up my queries and interest to purchase their car... When confronted her, a lame excuse that she failed to receive my emails n calls...

Next, Cartimes at the last weekend Expo.... The salesperson was the one who interest me in a brand new Vezel and I was so keen that I left all my particulars with him.....but alas, a few hours wait has now become 80 over hours wait for reply.... I guess they are exercising selective customer servicing....

Sigh !

so many trolls. come in and mud sling. could be competitors. all new accts.

Cannor just say beware.

No head no tail.

it is their loss bro. got money to buy, no scared no one tend to you.

be selective... more so than them.

Of late I noticed that service quality from second car dealer are very disappointing.

Recent experience from a visit to Wearnes Automobile, the service Staff couldn't even bothered to follow up my queries and interest to purchase their car... When confronted her, a lame excuse that she failed to receive my emails n calls...

Next, Cartimes at the last weekend Expo.... The salesperson was the one who interest me in a brand new Vezel and I was so keen that I left all my particulars with him.....but alas, a few hours wait has now become 80 over hours wait for reply.... I guess they are exercising selective customer servicing....

Sigh !

↡ Advertisement