Car Bizz car dealer

Ah_nam

I sold my car through Trade Assist. No problem as they assure that the car is in good condition before they take in and sell it. Gives guarantee to the new owner too. I am not affiliated to them but uncle John is nice enough to tell me what to look out for when I told him that I am looking at another car somewhere else in AML. Gave me some good advise too.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Thanks bro.. Will keep that in mind.

At least now no nuisance calls..haha..

I sold my car through Trade Assist. No problem as they assure that the car is in good condition before they take in and sell it. Gives guarantee to the new owner too. I am not affiliated to them but uncle John is nice enough to tell me what to look out for when I told him that I am looking at another car somewhere else in AML. Gave me some good advise too.

Neutral Newbie

TS, sorry to hear your bad experience.....

so what are things that need to settled before handing over the car to the 2nd hand car dealers?

Bro..u sold ur car?

My colleague actually looking for jazz/fit...

Can help you ask him..if you got ad...

U making me worried..last week juz traded in my car for a used car to a used car dealer.

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro,

Well, of cos first of all, try to liaise with those dealer which are of better reputation. The sales agreement between you and the dealer shld be clearing written.

Before you hand anything over, make sure they do settle your car loan as per the agreed date!! Or at least settle within the first wk, which is the norm.

Once u double check with your bank, then u pass them ur 2nd keys. After that is to cancel ur insurance to get back the balance refund.

This is actually the good scenario.

TS, sorry to hear your bad experience.....

so what are things that need to settled before handing over the car to the 2nd hand car dealers?

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Thanks bro. Will PM u the details.

Not to worry too much. Cause if you trading in, then they most probably will need your loan to approved for the new car u're getting. But of course, try to play safe at ur side, u check with them on the status. Dont be too trustful..

Bro..u sold ur car?

My colleague actually looking for jazz/fit...

Can help you ask him..if you got ad...

U making me worried..last week juz traded in my car for a used car to a used car dealer.

Edited by Ah_nam

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

To all bro in MCF...How much do you think i should be compensated?? [:|] [:|]

Edited by Ah_nam

Neutral Newbie

Dont tink so... cos the son is Kenny LEE...unless different father..haha...

Is his name Sam Ong?