• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
242 replies to this topic | 15 praises

Posted 09 June 2010 - 08:41 PM

Cerano
  • Premium member
    Cerano
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Say price notwithstanding. Would you?

Posted 09 June 2010 - 08:45 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

No.
Not until they build up their reputation in reliability first.
The Koreans did.

Posted 09 June 2010 - 08:46 PM

Speedz76
  • Speedz76
    4th Gear
    Author Image

nope

rather get a 2nd hand jap car

Posted 09 June 2010 - 08:52 PM

Hermitage
  • Hermitage
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Sadly, I won't. I mean, the image MIC cars have just does not sit well with me shakehead.gif
No matter where you come from, as long as you are Human...you are an AFRICAN.

Posted 09 June 2010 - 08:55 PM

Saroja117
  • Saroja117
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I have a Made in China Car but ur luck must be good. I got a car which is very trublesome but my friend got the same car with no trouble. For example. 1st thing the door, i have to push the door very hard to close but my friend's car just a little push would do. 2nd thing my car has a catalytic converter which is silver colour, his one is black which looks more presentable.
"Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions"

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:26 PM

Renegade777
  • Premium member
    Renegade777
    6th Gear
    Author Image

No for both MIC and even MIK. The MIK have yet to prove to me about its reliability and trustworthiness. The MIK cars only manage to buy me over with how the car looks and maybe R & D only. In fact, the car improve so much on looks till people sees it as good. People see nice means good, got improvement alot. dry.gif

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:36 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I have a Made in China Car but ur luck must be good. I got a car which is very trublesome but my friend got the same car with no trouble. For example. 1st thing the door, i have to push the door very hard to close but my friend's car just a little push would do. 2nd thing my car has a catalytic converter which is silver colour, his one is black which looks more presentable.

presentable for wat??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? who will be looking at the cataytic converter??????
==FEMALE ORGASM TIKO RANGER== because the gal MUST cum....

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:40 PM

Qr25vet
  • Qr25vet
    5th Gear
    Author Image

the last thing u want in an accident is for the steering column to go towards your face....thats something which happens in MIC cars as they dont have a collapsible steering column....something which is standard in cars since like the late 80s...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speeding has never killed anyone...suddenly becoming stationary is what kills you

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:05 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

No for both MIC and even MIK. The MIK have yet to prove to me about its reliability and trustworthiness. The MIK cars only manage to buy me over with how the car looks and maybe R & D only. In fact, the car improve so much on looks till people sees it as good. People see nice means good, got improvement alot. dry.gif

my opinion only.

i think modern MIK like avante is just as reliable as MIJ cars for the 1st 10 years.

even the kia rio i heard is quite a sturdy car.

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:06 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

that's why u'r changing to a grand vitara?

from a T11?

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:07 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

on a single day but separate occasions,

i saw two chery QQ kanna towed with no visual damage on the car.

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:07 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

No.
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:17 PM

Paddie
  • Paddie
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Made in China car I don't mind. But not China brand car. There's a difference. For e.g. I wouldn't mind a China made BMW if one day there's such a thing.

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:21 PM

Cerano
  • Premium member
    Cerano
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

either. i wouldnt touch a china-brand or china-made car.

not even a merc

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:24 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

either. i wouldnt touch a china-brand or china-made car.

not even a merc

agree.

china-made stuff can only be good for like furniture, legos, shoes, clothes etc.

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:33 PM

Cerano
  • Premium member
    Cerano
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

agree.

china-made stuff can only be good for like furniture, legos, shoes, clothes etc.

hmmm cheap stuff yes. definitely not consumables.

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:56 PM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

=============

No confidence-At this point in time.

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:59 PM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

==============

I think its very simple.

Your door is recycled Toyota Rav4 door.

Your cat is recycled VW cat.

China products use many recycled 2nd hand parts to cut costs.

Sometimes no stock for recycled parts so they use the original MIC parts.

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:01 PM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

presentable for wat??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? who will be looking at the cataytic converter??????

=============

In China accident rate very high & many pedrestrians & cyclists r run over so these r the pple who wil b staring at the cat from below the car. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:05 PM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

the last thing u want in an accident is for the steering column to go towards your face....thats something which happens in MIC cars as they dont have a collapsible steering column....something which is standard in cars since like the late 80s...

============

In MIC cars, no need for collapsible steering coloum cos instead of the air-bag inflating, the steering wheel wil protect the driver from the front of the 10 ton lorry radiator grill in case of a full frontal accident. laugh.gif

Maybe that why I see so many China pple got flat noses. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Would, made, china, car

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users