Would you buy a made-in-china car?

Cerano

presentable for wat??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? who will be looking at the cataytic converter??????

=============

In China accident rate very high & many pedrestrians & cyclists r run over so these r the pple who wil b staring at the cat from below the car. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

the last thing u want in an accident is for the steering column to go towards your face....thats something which happens in MIC cars as they dont have a collapsible steering column....something which is standard in cars since like the late 80s...

============

In MIC cars, no need for collapsible steering coloum cos instead of the air-bag inflating, the steering wheel wil protect the driver from the front of the 10 ton lorry radiator grill in case of a full frontal accident. [laugh]

Maybe that why I see so many China pple got flat noses. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

on a single day but separate occasions,

i saw two chery QQ kanna towed with no visual damage on the car.

=============

Engine fell out while driving??? [lipsrsealed]

Made in China car I don't mind. But not China brand car. There's a difference. For e.g. I wouldn't mind a China made BMW if one day there's such a thing.

==============

But u wont get a BMW engine & gearbox.

Most likely they put in a Kwangtung engine & Chiang-lu gearbox.

Only the bodypanels wil b BMW. [shocked]

agree.

china-made stuff can only be good for like furniture, legos, shoes, clothes etc.

==============

For me, not even the stuff u mentioned.

All crap products. [shakehead]

hmmm cheap stuff yes. definitely not consumables.

=============

If possible, nothing at all.

Not even their gers. :ph34r:

But look at an Apple MacBook Pro. Beautifully made computer. And it's MIC. So with the right setup, MIC can be decent.

(edited)

Last time , people also swear never buy Korean cars. See what happen now? Now, maybe not, but I don't discount the possibility in future where they have good car that suit my needs.

Edited by Kiadaw

If quality can reach those of Japanese, definitely.

Look at Korea. They've come a long way in 20-30 years. Who's to say China can't?

(edited)

Every time i am in china, i get to sit in China-made Audi, VW, and BMW. The quality is quite good leh!

btw, the made in china audi and BMW not cheap hor... maybe 2/3 of singapore price.

It is the factory QC lah...

my timberland, nike and adidas also made in china leh... works well for me.. some pairs even lasted more than 8 years..

Edited by Viceroymenthol

============

In MIC cars, no need for collapsible steering coloum cos instead of the air-bag inflating, the steering wheel wil protect the driver from the front of the 10 ton lorry radiator grill in case of a full frontal accident. [laugh]

Maybe that why I see so many China pple got flat noses. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

thats not true....can u imagine having a frontal collision and the last thing u can see is the steering going towards your face and the airbag inflating? In case u dont know airbag deployments are VERY violent...enough to KILL a person..which is why seatbelts is a must hence the name "SRS"

Hi, do you realize that almost everything that you buy nowadays are made in China, cloths, toys, iphone, computers/laptop, etc;

All of them are made in China, just that most people still buy them because there is a foreign branded label on it.

I won't be surprise if there are parts in a BMW or Merce car that is made in China too. [laugh]

Why not?

There are Toyota,Honda, Audi,etc car brands which manufactured and sold only in China. If they are willingly to export those models and it is much cheaper, why not?

I wouldn't mind getting a made in china car( Toyota China, Honda China, BMW China,etc)....But definitely not Chinese car makers like Chery,etc...

↡ Advertisement