Would you buy a made-in-china car?

Cerano

Hi, do you realize that almost everything that you buy nowadays are made in China, cloths, toys, iphone, computers/laptop, etc;

All of them are made in China, just that most people still buy them because there is a foreign branded label on it.

I won't be surprise if there are parts in a BMW or Merce car that is made in China too. [laugh]

hi bro

im not so sure because i believe they keep those china-made parts for china-made mercs

anyway you wanna call a china worker to build an amg engine? no thanks bro

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I will buy if i wanna commit suicide. [:p] Well only buy china stuffs if there is no life threatening. Wait... can't find wat things there is NOT. -_- They need to rebuild the image, tighten up the verification checks/approval cert. too many stuffs hv been imitate by Chinese. If they get this right, i'm sure they can over take korea & japan market.

=============

In China accident rate very high & many pedrestrians & cyclists r run over so these r the pple who wil b staring at the cat from below the car. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

omg... *faints*... [dizzy]

There are 5 factories in China manufacturing brake disc for Brembo. Would you stop buying Brembo disc if you known this earlier?

Made in China car I don't mind. But not China brand car. There's a difference. For e.g. I wouldn't mind a China made BMW if one day there's such a thing.

BMW was already make in Beijing a few years ago.

The Chinese brand car using the same BMW platform is ZhongHua

30 years ago, people also swear that will never buy Japanese car because it is make of Milo tin.

15 years ago, people swear that never buy any Korean car, because always breakdown

Than in the 80s, Japanese car become very popular, conti car become sucks because never tropicalise and always breakdown.

The world is always changing, nothing is permanent.

The poor neighbour you look down upon may be the rich man next year.

must learn to be humble.

Our friend in Hong Kong learn very fast, do we Singaporean learn fast enough ?

There are 5 factories in China manufacturing brake disc for Brembo. Would you stop buying Brembo disc if you known this earlier?

if brake disc its ok. but for calipers? maybe not

The science behind brake disc is not simple e.eg carbon brake.

China can not even make carbon brake for aircraft

true.

It's pretty hard actually.

The science behind brake disc is not simple e.eg carbon brake.

China can not even make carbon brake for aircraft

cannot?? are you sure? if only they wan or dun wan...

they can build nuclear warhead, send ppl to space.. what else cannot? only if they wan or not only..

30 years ago, people also swear that will never buy Japanese car because it is make of Milo tin.

15 years ago, people swear that never buy any Korean car, because always breakdown

Than in the 80s, Japanese car become very popular, conti car become sucks because never tropicalise and always breakdown.

must learn to be humble.

hmmm.. maybe the question should have been, given current times, would you buy a MIC car... True, you never know how MIC products will change in the future, but given current times and information, i think generally people would still have less confidence in MIC products... ^_^

Neutral Newbie

hmmm.. maybe the question should have been, given current times, would you buy a MIC car... True, you never know how MIC products will change in the future, but given current times and information, i think generally people would still have less confidence in MIC products... ^_^

if now, no way i am going to buy mic

cannot?? are you sure? if only they wan or dun wan...

they can build nuclear warhead, send ppl to space.. what else cannot? only if they wan or not only..

It was a typo error.

China can make and is producing carbon brake for aircraft [blush][:)]

I think if one is looking for simple economy car, it is ok to buy MIC

e.g, Chery T11 seems to be a nice looking practical SUV.

true.

It's pretty hard actually.

Sorry, typo error, should be "they can make carbon brake" [blush][:)] .

They have a lot of top notch talent, just that the population is too huge.

must learn to be humble.

you are right. the world is changing.

MIC cars are improving. Until they catch up with say the koreans, why bother looking at it now?

condemning MIC cars now is not akin at laughing at their future potential

↡ Advertisement