WC2010 - South Africa vs Mexico

David

(edited)

So far the SA goalie gives confidence to the defenders and the team. The humming noise....any idea what's making the noise?

Edited by David
↡ Advertisement

Good result for a team that is ranked so many places below Mexico although they would probably felt a little disappointed not to nick all 3 points having went so close to scoring and hitting the bar in dying mins of the match..SA have improved so much since the last time I saw them in the world cup..

still don't get it for the first disallowed goal by mexico...

SA improves via host country, the spirit, the support & the number 12th player on the field....

So far the SA goalie gives confidence to the defenders and the team. The humming noise....any idea what's making the noise?

I hate the noise too , my wife also cannot take it and give me excuse not to watch football with me, although it will sound different and we will enjoy if we watch live and be a spectators there but hearing from the tv is quite unpleasant , like the drum beat from our ass league.

Miss the france uruguay match just now , so i guess the noise not so loud rite ? If all match like that and that crazy!

Beside GK, Winger Tshabalala was my Man Of Match [thumbsup]

MU, Ars, Liverpool, M. City, Chelsea still waiting for what? :D:D

still don't get it for the first disallowed goal by mexico...

SA improves via host country, the spirit, the support & the number 12th player on the field....

me too, wasn't there a SA player staying right at the goal line, how can it be offside???

funny thing is, today read the straits times, the reporter say it is a correct decision to rule it offside :blink:

Neutral Newbie

me too, wasn't there a SA player staying right at the goal line, how can it be offside???

funny thing is, today read the straits times, the reporter say it is a correct decision to rule it offside :blink:

The SA player is right at the goal line but Mexico is offside because the goal keeper isn't back. This is one of those rare occasions where goal keeper is out of the goal and can't get back in time but if the attacking team play the ball as they normally would, then it would be offside because the offside rule requires two defenders to be in front the attacker and the goal keeper usually counts as a defender.

↡ Advertisement