Search
Dunlop Sport 6060

• Search this thread
9 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 12 June 2010 - 11:32 PM

Wongbo
  • Wongbo
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dear all,

Just change my set of tyres from Bridgestone GR80 to Dunlop Sp Sport 6060 today.

Anyone used or are using Sp Sport 6060. How do they perform? Any feedbacks?

Thanks

Posted 13 June 2010 - 12:05 AM

Paddie
  • Paddie
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Should have asked before changing.

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:03 AM

Roberttan
  • Roberttan
    5th Gear

Dear all,

Just change my set of tyres from Bridgestone GR80 to Dunlop Sp Sport 6060 today.

Thanks

what tyre is that ? never heard

Posted 26 June 2010 - 02:14 AM

Zpmintz
  • Zpmintz
    Neutral Newbie

Dear all,

Thanks

hows yr experience with these tyres? u shd b asking yrself if its good =)
very new tyres.. tink stil waiting for feedbacks..

Posted 26 June 2010 - 02:59 PM

Furrynadz
  • Premium member
    Furrynadz
    Supercharged

made in south africa for their mkt

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:51 PM

Wongbo
  • Wongbo
    Clutched

Have been using it for about a month already.

So far so good. Dry and wet are ok.

Only thing is, the side wall seems to to be abit soft.

It flex too much, when i was traveling at 140km/h. Gave me cold sweat.

I have increased the pressure from 220psi to 230psi.

Will give it another try at 140km/h to see if there are any different.

Will keep everyone posted.

Regards

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:08 AM

Zpmintz
  • Zpmintz
    Neutral Newbie

Have been using it for about a month already.

So far so good. Dry and wet are ok.

Only thing is, the side wall seems to to be abit soft.

It flex too much, when i was traveling at 140km/h. Gave me cold sweat.

I have increased the pressure from 220psi to 230psi.

Will give it another try at 140km/h to see if there are any different.

Will keep everyone posted.

Regards

im driving a altis and im using stock tyres.. they seems soft too as wat i was told by my mechanic and advised me to upgrade to 15inch
however i don have any flexing experience when im driving at high speed.. do ask yr mechanic to do a check on yr car.it juz my 2 cents worth of tots..

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:25 PM

Wongbo
  • Wongbo
    Clutched

Dear all,

I have already changed mine sp sport 6060. to another sets of tyres all together.

Hit a puddle of water at 60km/h while going a round a bend. Lornie rd to be exact.

My back tyre loss grip the car nearly loss control.

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:38 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    NOS-ed

so your dunlop6060 lost grip?? Or you meant something else.... confused.gif
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:41 AM

Kungfu
  • Kungfu
    4th Gear

see

http://sg.images.sea...mp;fr=yfp-t-712

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top
TyreQueen.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users