Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
92 replies to this topic | 64 praises

Posted 13 June 2010 - 08:28 PM

Spoony
  • Spoony
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

wave.gif hello all,

what's ur favourite cars stated as above

my choice is the audi A5 cabriolet 2.0

bmw 645i cabriolet

hoping to buy a audi a5 in the used market..too bad the 1 and only was sold . blink.gif
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 13 June 2010 - 09:41 PM

Xdeatel
  • Premium member
    Xdeatel
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Ferrari California
2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 13 June 2010 - 09:50 PM

Yattokame
  • Premium member
    Yattokame
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Within reach.... a Lotus Elise for sure. My dream car since I got a ride in it.

Posted 13 June 2010 - 10:04 PM

Akula
  • Premium member
    Akula
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Was drooling over an A5, but recently set my sights on the E-class Cab and was absolutely smitten.

Posted 13 June 2010 - 10:07 PM

Coupecabriolet
  • Coupecabriolet
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Realistically speaking..

A5 cabriolet / 325 convertible / e250 cabriolet.

although the coupe version will suffice for above mentioned cars.
Road hoggers will never admit they are one. YUCKS.

Posted 13 June 2010 - 10:32 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Copen or mrs.
Cheap cheap.
If I win soccer games, maybe get the 3 wheels cam am bike! Same wind in the face feeling at cheap price!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:16 AM

BITURBO
  • BITURBO
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

911 Turbo cab...

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:18 AM

Ithunk
  • Ithunk
    Supercharged
    Author Image

alot lamborghini convertible, porsche, audi

http://www.sgcarmart...h...725&DL=1231

Edited by Ithunk, 14 June 2010 - 12:19 AM.

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:19 AM

Mike1234
  • Premium member
    Mike1234
    Supercharged
    Author Image

BMW Z4! thumbsup.gif

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:36 AM

Sg2303
  • Premium member
    Sg2303
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Porsche Boxster for me! wub.gif

Posted 14 June 2010 - 01:06 AM

Davetan86
  • Premium member
    Davetan86
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hmm, either Renault Megane, Astra twintop or VW Eos is good for me happy.gif

Posted 14 June 2010 - 01:11 AM

Xavina
  • Xavina
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Ferrari California

haha, i'd second that.

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:47 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Garage36.com

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:56 AM

Ncss
  • Ncss
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Realistically speaking..

A5 cabriolet / 325 convertible / e250 cabriolet.

although the coupe version will suffice for above mentioned cars.

4 seaters = A5 cabriolet / 325 convertible / e250 cabriolet.
2 seaters = TT Roadster / Z4 / SLK.

Edited by Ncss, 14 June 2010 - 10:58 AM.

====================================================
My car is slow..., please don't laugh at me [:)].

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:28 PM

Fastjimmy
  • Premium member
    Fastjimmy
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Audi TT-RS, champion of cars <3.4L

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:55 PM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Some dude at my old workplace in U.K drove this. Adomination. If you think this is ugly, wait til you see it with the roof up.

The experience seeing this, is like seeing a like seeing an insanely obsese woman wearing a tube shirt.

Thankfully it is not sold in Singapore.

Edited by Kiadaw, 14 June 2010 - 12:58 PM.

Posted 14 June 2010 - 01:28 PM

Spoony
  • Spoony
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

laugh.gif hahahaha! i like the way you descible it!

ok i m really into all these cabriolet...cant buy a 2 seater cos i still need to fetch in laws and shopping for groceires ph34r.gif

so buying a 4 seater will be a realistic choice

altho i saw a someone was posting a blue pearl color saab9-3 ...but my love is still the A5 cabriolet somehow wub.gif

Posted 14 June 2010 - 02:58 PM

Weiming
  • Weiming
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Maserati GranTurismo Cabrio!

Drop dead sexy looks and Italian power! :)

Downsides are probably expensive maintenance, bad FC, high road tax and insurance :P

Posted 14 June 2010 - 03:22 PM

Ncss
  • Ncss
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Convertible easily attack by bird-s--t in S'pore... lipsrsealed.gif

====================================================
My car is slow..., please don't laugh at me [:)].

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:02 PM

David2735
  • David2735
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I believe Saab still produces one of the nicest Convertible around. The Saab 9-3 Convertible is my all time favourite.

Attached Images

• 9_3_Red_convertible.jpg

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Convertible, cars

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users