Accidents across the causeway!

PaiKia-Lee

The engine flew out of the car. Just saying, that's all. It's hard to imagine that happening at ordinary speeds. In fact the only other accident that I've read about where the car's engine flew out was a high-profile high-speed Ferrari F430 wrecking.

↡ Advertisement

i don't know how u all can make personal attacks against a stranger from so little information. i highly doubt she was speeding. blur, sleepy, maybe, but i don't think it was reckless. else she would have died as well.

ok lah, did the bf wear seatbelt? she's equally responsible for him not wearing seatbelt, if he indeed wasn't

i think she fell asleep at the wheel. inexperience. plus a useless bf who dunno how to drive and therefore cannot relieve her when she is fatigue. or didn't think to keep her awake.

my wife cannot drive, but she ensures that i stay awake every meter of the way when we cruise on the NSH

Wifey do the samething as well...always trying to keep me "awake" on NSH. But hor......i prefer her to keep quiet. [lipsrsealed]

thats y i think might hav fell asleep at the wheel cos no brakes before impact

but where's the central divider? they hit the rails from the side?

Can you even recognize that car?

Sheesh! Could be anything from a Mitsi EX to some continental marque! Looking at the extent of the damage, I find it quite hard to believe that the girl is still alive...

TS make it sound as though the dead guy scam his money to buy car like that.

Poor dude use his life to exchange for the mistake he had made. Say what also no use lah. Let him RIP.

Its a Honda Stream lah guys. There is a clearer picture somewhere I saw yesterday. I think its at EDMW.

Really meh? Well, whatever it is, anyone stepping outta that wreck alive still amazes me!

Wifey do the samething as well...always trying to keep me "awake" on NSH. But hor......i prefer her to keep quiet. [lipsrsealed]

There's something wifey can do that will keep you awake and her quiet at the same time. [sly]

↡ Advertisement