Accidents across the causeway!

PaiKia-Lee

Actually quite true, half a year ago back when i took a taxi to collect my car from servicing. Tat uncle told me his son 09 civic had an accident in Singapore & it tore into half when it skidded & it a curb from back wheel at 90kmh. Saw also the recent post here about some China hondas wheel broke off. Feels kinda of unsafe [dizzy]

my poor fren 'son car broke into half too after his wira RAMMED into a tree in the middle of the night in a kampong in JB.

Imagine the car crashed HEADLONG into the tree and after the impact, the tree is in the MIDDLE of the car after the car broke into half from the front.. son died instantly.

↡ Advertisement

u are evidently someone who doesn't even drive [rolleyes]

fyi, i did penang to SG, stopping just for fuel, food, and toilet stop. no big deal. try that after u get your license [nod]

u are so dumb to say that i dont drive. Your nick says u are a boy boy so please, enjoy your holidays boy.

wah!! 180km/h still can survive ah!!! you got witness their speed??? never go rescue the girl?

i'm so getting that car man! 180km/h crash can survive! woohoo!!!! [grin] [grin] [grin]

boy, there are always miracle, some people dropped from 10 plus storey never die also. by right this gal should die .. their fate draws parallel to the jurong c--k turbo driven by a young boy with his chick seated beside him. They died after flying out of their car after racing with one of my friends.

PaiKia-Lee: I only saw the aftermath. Ambulance had already left scene. Only Police. And the Camry.

the chick must be in the ambulance man. I have seen countless accidents on the road .. esp on NS highway. The moment your speed is above 130km/hour, your car can SKID for no reason even when its not raining. So if u speed at 140km/hour ALL the time in NS highway, its just that your time has not come yet.

I am lucky I am a conservative driver. The worst accident I saw so far was a young malay bike flying out in front of me after losing control of his bike in the middle of the night. Body flew for over 20-30m and perched through the central divider railings. That was in the past. Now the authorities try to do away with all these. Blood spattered around of course.

Turbocharged

some of the comments really [shakehead] [shakehead] [:|]

yes, they MIGHT BE young, hot-blooded, arrogant...

yes, they MIGHT BE speeding way above limit...

but pls, be kinder with ur words...

nobody wants an accident that resulted in death

Guess the speed they are travelling in?

I simply dont understand what is the mentality of these young people. How come you cannot keep to speed limit??

But young people will says buy powerful car but did not make full use of the power then buy for what?

That is a sentence quoted from a car forum when I say why the need to drive at 180KM/h on the NS highway.

Tsk tsk.

Like that you can stop buying Evo already.

its a fake...

front bonnet no. plate is on the ctr. no intercooler.(evo is front mount)

True, i'm a true blue Singaporean but i the way S'porean drive in Malaysia is really asking for trouble. Last week at second link after passing Malaysia custom, it was pouring in the afternoon & this idiot Spore subaru forester turbo seems like got something to prove to Malaysians car, he was like shooting like 140-160kmh right lane on a pouring & wet day, lucky i in middle lane doing around 80-100kmh. I told my passengers, if got 1 lorry suddenly come out to overtake, than tat fella's family gotta collect his corpse [shakehead]

not everyone is mature enough to drive safely. there are always those who won't cry till they see their loved ones in coffin.

yes, i'm afraid...they don't believe it can happen to them until it really happens

rude and arrogant singaporeans speeding in malaysia or elsewhere

there is only one way to let them wake up their idea

= > death

especially those who persistently don't believe speeding can kill

its a fake...

front bonnet no. plate is on the ctr. no intercooler.(evo is front mount)

mitsubishi_evo_9.jpg

[confused] [confused] [confused] [confused]

confirm is a White HOnda Civic FD....

judging by the shape of the doors and the side windows....

Euro NCAP only conducts frontal crashes at 60kph, and side pillar/side impact at 45kph....

going at 90kph (don't even talk about the speed limit of 110kph in malaysia), good enough to get you killed in a head-on crash....

largi worse, if your car skidded SIDEWAYS and a car from behind crash head-on onto your car, you can say bye-bye even with side airbags and curtain airbags and even if you're wearing safety belt....

not even a Rolls Royce/ Range Rover can protect you in such a situation....

and i still don't understand why would anybody wanna go fast on land???

don't they understand that the fact that we're on land, we're limited by friction and gravity???

(edited)

Tsk tsk.

Like that you can stop buying Evo already.

That lancer become bak chang but never become banana split leh.. [laugh][laugh]

Nope, never owned an evo. A bit too... ummm... (shall we say) boyracer-ish for my liking. Its a personal opinion only. :D

Edited by Walkingtree

The boy didn't have a licence.

Does the girl who drove that vehicle holds a valid licence?

If you had read the earlier threads, it stated that the girl's driving license is about 1 year old only.