[Query] Travel Visa Question

Eviltrap

Hi people, just wanna ask a quick question.

Do travel agencies help customers apply for the VISA only? Meaning we do not buy the tickets nor accommodation through them.

Thanks in advance.

↡ Advertisement

I have a question.

If one have a 30 day social visit visa to visit SG and it is coming due, can I take a ferry to Batam and come back on the same day to get a fresh 30 day Visa?

Or I need to stay at least 24hrs away from SG.

Helping a colleague ask.

I have a question.

If one have a 30 day social visit visa to visit SG and it is coming due, can I take a ferry to Batam and come back on the same day to get a fresh 30 day Visa?

Helping a colleague ask.

go ICA office and extend on the spot.

Will they extend?

Later blacklist him, jialat.

they won't blacklist lah, so many people do that everyday at ICA.

There maybe a limit of how many time you can extend but 1-2 time should be no problem.

• Praise 1

My colleague fren is from Eastern Europe. A previous war torn country. Same as where Michel Vans ran off to.

Scare ICA will blacklist if ask for extension. Go Batam or JB and come back easier right? The question is must stay away how long then can re-enter SG.

• Praise 1

if go jb or batam stay 24-48hrs and get a fresh 30 days visa

isn’t it sound like a giant loop hole for unlimited 30 days visa?

thinking for prc cheekon point of view ... lol

Edited by Wt_know

My colleague fren is from Eastern Europe. A previous war torn country. Same as where Michel Vans ran off to.

Scare ICA will blacklist if ask for extension. Go Batam or JB and come back easier right? The question is must stay away how long then can re-enter SG.

if he is blacklisted, he is blacklisted, go out and come back make no different or even more suspicious.

come back after the expiry date better.... my friend kena before, come back 1 day before expiry, they refuse extend so next day got to fly off

There must be something "odd" they must have sensed?? Normally they do give

Maybe it depends on the Age, Nationality, Gender and simple question they may ask why you are coming back to stay????

I think better to do at ICA ..... don't have to run around  

• Praise 3

I have a question.

Helping a colleague ask.

Hearing from my friends' experience, if this is the first time, he can just go Batam/JB in the morning and come back in the afternoon. The Visa will be refreshed for another 30 days. 

To avoid the hassle, try to renew from ICA first, though normally the chance to get an extension from ICA isn't high.

Go Batam also need Visa. But can get visa on arrival.

Can come back within an hour. No problem.

Will get another 30 days.

Then, can get the 3rd 30 days if not enough.

But after 90 days, must be out of Singapore for at least 30 days before coming in.

Above is for Malaysian. E.g. The confinement lady. They can only take 3 consecutive cases, then must rest 1 month.

Not sure if it is applicable to angmo.

best is still go ICA to renew.

I was in a coffee shop in Joo Chiat when a lady from Vietnam asked me this question.

Is your colleague fren a Vietnamese lady too?

:D

I was in a coffee shop in Joo Chiat when a lady from Vietnam asked me this question.

Is your colleague fren a Vietnamese lady too?

:D

No. Is a he. And he is from Montenegro.
  • Praise 1

I have a question.

Helping a colleague ask.

firstly is ur fren a guy or girl? if girl is harder as alot of ladies who are workjng here illegally uses this method. this is callee u turning. if she does.it justone time its ok. but be prepared that if she comes back wothin 180 days, her next svp may not be renewed
↡ Advertisement