• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
115 replies to this topic | 261 praises

Posted 22 June 2010 - 07:50 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

http://www.dyson.com/store/fans.asp

Anyone knows where can I buy these fans in Singapore?
Went to Best Denki, only saw the dyson vacuum cleaner.

I am not comfortable to order thru internet for such bulky item.

Posted 22 June 2010 - 08:34 PM

Silver_blade
  • Premium member
    Silver_blade
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Not on sale locally yet.

Posted 22 June 2010 - 08:35 PM

Greggywong
  • Greggywong
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

u can't get it in Asia YET!! Currently, they are selling only to Europe....!! Not sure why but I had been to their manufacturing plant in Johor last year..and I guess this Dyson fans are going to be the in thing for the future...providing u can afford a $700 bladeless fan!! :(

Posted 22 June 2010 - 08:43 PM

Melvinwcc
  • Melvinwcc
    1st Gear
    Author Image

That is a cool gadget! tongue.gif
I'm sold cos no it saves us the trouble of washing.

Posted 22 June 2010 - 08:59 PM

Silver_blade
  • Premium member
    Silver_blade
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

That is a cool gadget! tongue.gif
I'm sold cos no it saves us the trouble of washing.

But the breeze will not be strong. I will definitely get it if I go to London or it is sold here.

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:03 PM

Rainman
  • Premium member
    Rainman
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Cool sia, I want one.

Noise level and electricity consumption?

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:10 PM

Chewbacca
  • Chewbacca
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I am unable to justify a $300 (USD!!!!) fan.

No matter what.

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:39 PM

Zac
  • Zac
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

The only difference is the blades... not speed... but only difference is no blade... you might as well save the $ for your detergent laugh.gif
PSN: ZacharySim - Waiting to join PS3 group when GT5 comes out!

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:41 PM

Zac
  • Zac
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

u can't get it in Asia YET!! Currently, they are selling only to Europe....!! Not sure why but I had been to their manufacturing plant in Johor last year..and I guess this Dyson fans are going to be the in thing for the future...providing u can afford a $700 bladeless fan!! :(

This is the US price... For SG it will be priced more affordably for a wide range of customers. laugh.gif At most is $200...

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:45 PM

Zac
  • Zac
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Provided that it's shipped using a well-known shipping company, like DHL and Fedex. They are faster to arrive depending on the distance from there to SG. Like I bought an iPod Nano from Apple Online Store, they were using DHL and it was from China. laugh.gif It was the manufacturing company lah. It took about 2 days. I booked in the night and recieved 2 days after that in the night 11pm...

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:54 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If we splash it with soapy water, will it be able to blow giant bubble? The kids would love this high tech bubble blower.

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:56 PM

Greggywong
  • Greggywong
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

This is the US price... For SG it will be priced more affordably for a wide range of customers. laugh.gif At most is $200...

quite impossible ar...their dyson vacuum cleaner already retailing for $700+ at courts!!

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:56 PM

Ladykillerz
  • Premium member
    Ladykillerz
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Yeah. Look damn cool.

I also want to know,
1) the power.
2) the noise level.
3) the electricity consumption.
any idea?
Ladykillerz
The Sky's The Limit! [angel]

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:57 PM

Zac
  • Zac
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

quite impossible ar...their dyson vacuum cleaner already retailing for $700+ at courts!!

Ai ya. You wan bladeless for what? $700 can already buy many fan, why not SURROUND FAN SYSTEM? laugh.gif

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:58 PM

Greggywong
  • Greggywong
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Provided that it's shipped using a well-known shipping company, like DHL and Fedex. They are faster to arrive depending on the distance from there to SG. Like I bought an iPod Nano from Apple Online Store, they were using DHL and it was from China. laugh.gif It was the manufacturing company lah. It took about 2 days. I booked in the night and recieved 2 days after that in the night 11pm...

Just make sure it is 230VAC when it reaches our shore!! heeehee..U dun want to blackout your whole house now do u? hehe

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:50 PM

Ultramega
  • Ultramega
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Don't think so la. If u go USA u will find many things cheaper than SG, not the other way round.

That is why so many people use vPost/Borderlinx to ship stuffs back from US.

Posted 23 June 2010 - 01:26 PM

Zac
  • Zac
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

It's the two pin, you know the one with really thin plug? You will need adapter, abt 1.50.

Posted 23 June 2010 - 01:31 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wow..nice fan

i going to get it...

kakakaka

Posted 23 June 2010 - 01:31 PM

Zac
  • Zac
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

For your info why is it so ex... http://www.youtube.c...layer_embedded#
The comments there may help you... they talk about cleaning the fan.

Edited by Zac, 23 June 2010 - 01:33 PM.

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:43 PM

Yeobh
  • Yeobh
    Supercharged
    Author Image

It's available at Ngee Ann City L5
Visit My Facebook for the latest automotive breaking news & innovative specialty tools.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: Dyson

Tags: Dyson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users