Dyson Fan

SimonTan

Neutral Newbie

http://www.dyson.com/store/fans.asp

Anyone knows where can I buy these fans in Singapore?

Went to Best Denki, only saw the dyson vacuum cleaner.

I am not comfortable to order thru internet for such bulky item.

u can't get it in Asia YET!! Currently, they are selling only to Europe....!! Not sure why but I had been to their manufacturing plant in Johor last year..and I guess this Dyson fans are going to be the in thing for the future...providing u can afford a $700 bladeless fan!! :(

That is a cool gadget! [:p]

I'm sold cos no it saves us the trouble of washing.

But the breeze will not be strong. I will definitely get it if I go to London or it is sold here.

Neutral Newbie

The only difference is the blades... not speed... but only difference is no blade... you might as well save the $ for your detergent [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

u can't get it in Asia YET!! Currently, they are selling only to Europe....!! Not sure why but I had been to their manufacturing plant in Johor last year..and I guess this Dyson fans are going to be the in thing for the future...providing u can afford a $700 bladeless fan!! :(

This is the US price... For SG it will be priced more affordably for a wide range of customers. [laugh] At most is $200...

Neutral Newbie

http://www.dyson.com/store/fans.asp

Anyone knows where can I buy these fans in Singapore?

Went to Best Denki, only saw the dyson vacuum cleaner.

I am not comfortable to order thru internet for such bulky item.

Provided that it's shipped using a well-known shipping company, like DHL and Fedex. They are faster to arrive depending on the distance from there to SG. Like I bought an iPod Nano from Apple Online Store, they were using DHL and it was from China. [laugh] It was the manufacturing company lah. It took about 2 days. I booked in the night and recieved 2 days after that in the night 11pm...

Hypersonic

If we splash it with soapy water, will it be able to blow giant bubble? The kids would love this high tech bubble blower.

Neutral Newbie

This is the US price... For SG it will be priced more affordably for a wide range of customers. [laugh] At most is $200...

quite impossible ar...their dyson vacuum cleaner already retailing for $700+ at courts!!

Neutral Newbie

quite impossible ar...their dyson vacuum cleaner already retailing for $700+ at courts!!

Ai ya. You wan bladeless for what? $700 can already buy many fan, why not SURROUND FAN SYSTEM? [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Provided that it's shipped using a well-known shipping company, like DHL and Fedex. They are faster to arrive depending on the distance from there to SG. Like I bought an iPod Nano from Apple Online Store, they were using DHL and it was from China. [laugh] It was the manufacturing company lah. It took about 2 days. I booked in the night and recieved 2 days after that in the night 11pm...

Just make sure it is 230VAC when it reaches our shore!! heeehee..U dun want to blackout your whole house now do u? hehe

Don't think so la. If u go USA u will find many things cheaper than SG, not the other way round.

That is why so many people use vPost/Borderlinx to ship stuffs back from US.

Neutral Newbie

It's the two pin, you know the one with really thin plug? You will need adapter, abt 1.50.