WHERE is the Orchard Road Tissue auntie? $1000 Reward

PaiKia-Lee

I am offering $1000 reward for anyone who can provide me with information leading to the whereabouts of the Orchard Road tissue auntie.

It was reported in the New Paper about 5-7 years back that this poor auntie literally trudged her way from her studio flat in Bukit Merah or Redhill and make a 2-4 hour walk to Orchard walk just to sell tissue paper. The load she carried was about 5-10kg. After selling her ware, she trudged another few hours back home at night.

The last I saw her was at the underpass ( not the underpass from Orchard MRT to lucky plaza side ) but think its the Shaw house underpass.. some 5-7 years ago?..

Damn I was so damn poor that time.. barely had money to survive. Facing a looming court case (some bitch framed me ) and I wanted to die.

I saw the report in The New Paper while waiting to go court during that period of time and I spent about $30,000+ on my court case only to lose. Justice got no eyes and thats correct.

I was damn down. I planned to die. But I saw this article, I saw this old lady and her grit and determination. I knew I will jump off somewhere within the next few days so I decided to give her ALL my money so that she could have a better life.

I dont know Orchard well as I rarely go there. When I finally found her, I walked past her. She was unlike other tissue seller auntie. She was sincere and she was STANDING .. She looked frail and pitiful really. I cant describe it now.

I walked to the ATM and withdrew $40 out of the $50+ dollars I had left in my only POSB account ( can someone who is familar with Shaw underpass advise if there is any POSB or DBS ATM there? ) ... I walked back to the poor auntie. I simply pushed the money into her hands, the $10 dollars, which were my last dollars of savings in my whole life.

She was God damn happy.. She dint smile but she was relieved and extremely thankful to me. She couldnt say out a word... just point to the ground her wares and beckoned me to take the tissues. I knelt down and took 2 packets since she was so sincere.

Old auntie probably dint know that $40 she was holding came from someone who had no will to live and from someone who was to die in a few days time. I took her two packet of tissue and smiled at her, turned my back on her and walked off.

I couldnt help it but cry while walking back to the MRT station. I was so emotional after months of trials, attending courts, not working, zero morale, no future no anything. Totally at a loss in life.

In the train, I told myself, na bei this poor auntie, no money, no family, no anything, yet grit and determination she got plenty. Save another day. I will survive and I will come back one day, rich. I made a promise to God that I will ensure this auntie stays at home to rest while I sponsor her daily should I surive this crisi without dying. . Yes, I lost the court battle, I lost everything and I had nothing. But I learned one thing - to survive.

Now I m back. I have $100,000+ cash in my bank, I had two luxury cars, I had a good family. I stayed in a luxury condo and I owned several properties. I fought so damn hard. I perservere and I reached the peak.

Please, anyone can help me? Is she selling tissue somewhere in Singapore? Or is she in old folks home? I hope the New paper team do something about it. Please help.

↡ Advertisement

Sorry for being skeptical, but what you stated was true and really sincere to look for this granny that touches u....I really salute u!!! You the man!

I think i know which auntie you're talking abt.. She's always at lido. The underpass towards orchard mrt.. This auntie has been there for the past few years

My salute to you too! you maybe in a bad shape but there are always someone out there which is in a worst shape as you. Glad that you have pick yourself up and move on! There are alway ups and downs in life, take it and face it positively and you will strive through!

Good to hear that you wish to help that old lady, but too bad I do not know where is she. keep it up friend! keep fighting and May God Bless You!

bro, hope your story is real...

God bless you and your family. I believe that God places people around us to bring us back to the correct path of life. This auntie was in the right place and time to pull you back.

Cherish your life and family.

Cant help you on this auntie though, you mught wanna contact TNP for help

Bro, never give up....

I am touched by your story...

You are the man i would salute than some "pasta" out there....

Someone whom persevered and continue working hard...

[thumbsup]

You....guys.....

believe his story?

I'm not sure...But i hope its true... [confused] [confused]

I think i know which auntie you're talking abt.. She's always at lido. The underpass towards orchard mrt.. This auntie has been there for the past few years

Thanks where the heck is lido? I always heard of this place from young kids but dont even know where it is. Near Orchard MRT? Please advise the timing that she is usually there so that I can send one of my guys to root her out.

I am offering $1000 reward for anyone who can provide me with information leading to the whereabouts of the Orchard Road tissue auntie.

It was reported in the New Paper about 5-7 years back that this poor auntie literally trudged her way from her studio flat in Bukit Merah or Redhill and make a 2-4 hour walk to Orchard walk just to sell tissue paper. The load she carried was about 5-10kg. After selling her ware, she trudged another few hours back home at night.

The last I saw her was at the underpass ( not the underpass from Orchard MRT to lucky plaza side ) but think its the Shaw house underpass.. some 5-7 years ago?..

Damn I was so damn poor that time.. barely had money to survive. Facing a looming court case (some bitch framed me ) and I wanted to die.

I saw the report in The New Paper while waiting to go court during that period of time and I spent about $30,000+ on my court case only to lose. Justice got no eyes and thats correct.

I was damn down. I planned to die. But I saw this article, I saw this old lady and her grit and determination. I knew I will jump off somewhere within the next few days so I decided to give her ALL my money so that she could have a better life.

I dont know Orchard well as I rarely go there. When I finally found her, I walked past her. She was unlike other tissue seller auntie. She was sincere and she was STANDING .. She looked frail and pitiful really. I cant describe it now.

I walked to the ATM and withdrew $40 out of the $50+ dollars I had left in my only POSB account ( can someone who is familar with Shaw underpass advise if there is any POSB or DBS ATM there? ) ... I walked back to the poor auntie. I simply pushed the money into her hands, the $10 dollars, which were my last dollars of savings in my whole life.

She was God damn happy.. She dint smile but she was relieved and extremely thankful to me. She couldnt say out a word... just point to the ground her wares and beckoned me to take the tissues. I knelt down and took 2 packets since she was so sincere.

Old auntie probably dint know that $40 she was holding came from someone who had no will to live and from someone who was to die in a few days time. I took her two packet of tissue and smiled at her, turned my back on her and walked off.

I couldnt help it but cry while walking back to the MRT station. I was so emotional after months of trials, attending courts, not working, zero morale, no future no anything. Totally at a loss in life.

In the train, I told myself, na bei this poor auntie, no money, no family, no anything, yet grit and determination she got plenty. Save another day. I will survive and I will come back one day, rich. I made a promise to God that I will ensure this auntie stays at home to rest while I sponsor her daily should I surive this crisi without dying. . Yes, I lost the court battle, I lost everything and I had nothing. But I learned one thing - to survive.

Now I m back. I have $100,000+ cash in my bank, I had two luxury cars, I had a good family. I stayed in a luxury condo and I owned several properties. I fought so damn hard. I perservere and I reached the peak.

Please, anyone can help me? Is she selling tissue somewhere in Singapore? Or is she in old folks home? I hope the New paper team do something about it. Please help.

You come here to pity the old lady or brag about your success ?

If you are sincere enough, no need to come MCF to offer us $1000 for info of the old lady when you could have look for her yourself - which you didn't - you just wanna sit at your cushy chair and become Keyboard HERO. the last BOLD sentences speaks volumes of your proud self...

gimme $1000 and I can find 1000 Old Ladies/blind/handicapped/abandoned of such people who are also in need of your support.

Spare me the brag, do some actions of your own, privately. Good deeds are mostly done quietly.

Sheesh !!!!

Thanks where the heck is lido? I always heard of this place from young kids but dont even know where it is. Near Orchard MRT? Please advise the timing that she is usually there so that I can send one of my guys to root her out.

TS you mean you havent even went back to the underpass where you first saw her to see if she is still there????

shouldnt that be the logical thing to do? go back to where you last saw her

send one of your guys ???

if she means so much to you as you claim, why are you not going down personally??

You come here to pity the old lady or brag about your success ?

If you are sincere enough, no need to come MCF to offer us $1000 for info of the old lady when you could have look for her yourself - which you didn't - you just wanna sit at your cushy chair and become Keyboard HERO. the last BOLD sentences speaks volumes of your proud self...

gimme $1000 and I can find 1000 Old Ladies/blind/handicapped/abandoned of such people who are also in need of your support.

Spare me the brag, do some actions of your own, privately. Good deeds are mostly done quietly.

Sheesh !!!!

Dont be dumb. There are 11% millionarie household in Singapore. You mean u feel proud if u are a millionaire? If u dont have money, thats not my pasar really.

TS you mean you havent even went back to the underpass where you first saw her to see if she is still there????

shouldnt that be the logical thing to do? go back to where you last saw her

send one of your guys ???

if she means so much to you as you claim, why are you not going down personally??

That's what I said too... gone thru so much pain and end up in Lorong How Lian...

↡ Advertisement