YOUTUBE: Vuvuzela button

Genie47

KNN!

You go to any Youtube video, it has the Vuvuzela button in the form of the soccer ball. See your control panel.

Watch any vid and turn it on. You will have the instant irritation of not hearing anything but the vuvuzela concerto in B flat. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

KNN!

You go to any Youtube video, it has the Vuvuzela button in the form of the soccer ball. See your control panel.

Watch any vid and turn it on. You will have the instant irritation of not hearing anything but the vuvuzela concerto in B flat. [laugh]

I did it on some Opeth music videos. Could still hear the music (unsurprising) but the vuvus were grating.

Then I searched for some Lady Gaga and Ke$ha vids. Damn, no vuvu button. Pity, it would've been an improvement.

I posted before about a link that renders any webpage (including this one) with the vuvus in the background (complete with a graphic of a player in the bottom-left corner).

I'd like to go to RSA, binge on beans and onions and wet-fart throughout the competition. Especially at people incessantly playing the vuvus. Hey, if their method of noise-generation...er...celebration is legitimate, so is mine! [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement