Search
Anyone complained mindef before

• Search this thread
98 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:39 PM

Singa
  • Singa
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just wondering if anyone have complained to mindef about poor unit planning before?
What's the most effective way/channel?

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:01 PM

Robo
  • Premium member
    Robo
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

mindef hotline
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Albert Schweitzer

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:12 PM

Reuters
  • Premium member
    Reuters
    3rd Gear

will it be effective if you complained to mindef?

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:15 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged

Think twice before making any complaints as it might backfired... laugh.gif

Last time during one of my reservist we found that our schedule is more heavily loaded with no rest like previous in-camp. Upon asking our Trainers, it turned out that some reservist officer complained to our HQ that time is wasted during in-camp and asked for shorter in-camp training.

As such, more activities were planned into the all new schedules 'cos there's no way that the number of days for in-camp could be reduced! furious.gif

命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:16 PM

Gabriel
  • Premium member
    Gabriel
    NOS-ed

when i went RT..

one nsman called up hotline

told them that no one should force nsman to run for ippt

conversation lasted throughout his 2.4km

and best part was..

after that not a single pti or even OC

come and shout to us to run whahaha

the power of hotline these days tongue.gif

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:16 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    Supercharged

Go to your MP. drivingcar.gif

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:29 PM

Walkingtree
  • Walkingtree
    4th Gear

or go to ur mummy. drivingcar.gif laugh.gif

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:29 PM

Law_ong
  • Law_ong
    NOS-ed

actually mindef nowadays very nice to nsmen. complain should be directed on reservist commander...kns, some ns commander must be deprived of c&c at workplace.

once go back to reservist act garang, add this add tat....even regulars came to support shake heads, commented even at their active unit also not like this... everything chop chop curry pok, mission complete. furious.gif
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ai Hwa Chia Dio Ai Hwa Song Song if Ai Hwa Chia yet gonna shrimp & save might as well go and buy Kar Chia

Posted 30 June 2010 - 12:16 AM

Bavarian

Just wondering if anyone have complained to mindef about poor unit planning before?

proper channel, dude. learnt it on day 01.
Bear with me. Fish with you.

Posted 30 June 2010 - 12:20 AM

Aimnfire
  • Premium member
    Aimnfire
    6th Gear

hahaha
let me relate an incident

my colleague was piss off with his son unit
since the son was posted to the new unit after bmt
every weekend seems kena burn
cause new bird mah
they tekan
making him to perform duty on weekend
sometime last minute ask him to cover duty on weekend
my colleague was piss off that she complain to me
such that every weekend for the family always ruin because of this

so she call mindef hotline to complain
of course the son dunno about it
the following week
the oc all kena extra
and no more weekend duty for her son or newbies, only once in a while

hire a hitman is far cheaper than hiring a lawyer
and it gets the job done

Posted 30 June 2010 - 08:57 AM

Puteh
  • Puteh
    2nd Gear

hahaha

cause new bird mah
they tekan

the following week
the oc all kena extra

Ask your colleague to ask her son to fight his own battle - dont be such a nanny! What's a little weekend duty and hardship?

Posted 30 June 2010 - 08:59 AM

Picnic06
  • Premium member
    Picnic06
    2Fast2Furious

mindef hotline

hmmmm.............. maybe Li HongYi can help ...... ph34r.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:04 AM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious

got once a guy comprained to his MP (no nid guess who is it,MOD)

end up the section all kana F

iirc about RT or IPPT case

Edited by Freestylers09, 30 June 2010 - 09:05 AM.

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:05 AM

Playtime
  • Premium member
    Playtime
    5th Gear

people often complain about mindef/saf but never say how they want it to be like. no doubt fed on a a diet of garang movies about the US marines etc etc...
but.. if the saf were to be run like the US army... can people take it or not?
sometimes be careful what you wish for lor...

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:06 AM

Picnic06
  • Premium member
    Picnic06
    2Fast2Furious

got once a guy comprained to his MP (no nid guess who is it,MOD)

end up the section all kana F

iirc about RT or IPPT case

Like that, whos running the army ..... civillian or the Commander ........... sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:07 AM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious

hahaha

cause new bird mah
they tekan

the following week
the oc all kena extra

my unit different leh. got ppl call too, end up PC angry and everyone kena weekend burn that week bigcry.gif
Those who are for a cleaner MCF, change your avatar to a empty black image.

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:10 AM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious

MP letter b powerful one..

i seen alot cases

last time my CEO saw a car washer comprain to MP ,got a letter...end up LPPL let him continue wash at our premises..

u see, even private also LPPL

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:11 AM

Picnic06
  • Premium member
    Picnic06
    2Fast2Furious

During my time in 1978.......... six weekends burnt in one go............. LL also have to serve .... sad.gif

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:14 AM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious

During my time in 1978.......... six weekends burnt in one go............. LL also have to serve .... sad.gif

the NSF now a day very spoilted.
i already think my time 10 years ago, we are spoilted liao, now even worse. servce only for the sack of serving nia. no longer for the safety of the nation sweatdrop.gif
Those who are for a cleaner MCF, change your avatar to a empty black image.

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:20 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious

LOL...unit planning is done by your own unit NS commanders eg. your occifers. You think you comprain to mindef got use meh? biggrin.gif

A few months before your ICT starts your occifers will take time out of work, come together and do the planning. They sacrifice more dan you, you know? biggrin.gif

Anyway this is what my CO told us. He also said their planning was not so good in the first few ICTs and promised us to be more efficient for the rest of the ICTs. Everything from inpro to outpro and admin stuff improved after that, less wasting time. I must say my CO made the difference cos he's willing to listen to feedback and the problems we face during ICT.
Winter is Coming!

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users