Why to get chrome letters emblem?

Kiadaw

I am hoping to get these letters "G", "U", "N" x 2, "E" ,"R" & "S" to make uo the word "GUNNERS" for appropriate size

See picture.

Gunneremblem.jpg

hehe.

Anyone know where I can get them. I think they may be sold at those hardware, funiture store (for door labels), but I don't know any location.

↡ Advertisement

Hardware shops have those shiny stick on numbers, maybe difficult to find letters.

For sure:

Art Friend (Google the address yourself).

Popular Book Store (the Bras Basah branch).

• Praise 1

(edited)

Not sure if they still exist,

But the letters i got from them are still stuck on my car after 2 years

AutoBling

Edited by Unfair

Thanks bros (& sis) for the links. I really appreciate that. I will look through them & make up my mind. Of course, I will post it on the showroom once I put it up at the boot.

Cheers.

because we are both gunners fan.... i help you google liao [:p]

Mbossed

Thanks bro. At least we have a gunner in the world cup semi in Van Persie. Go go Netherlands.

Neutral Newbie

I know where ...alphabet letters with shinning diamond bits , looks nice and cheap too .

But I am a Man U fan , so unless u change to putting "Man United" words on your car , I will not tell you . -_-

:D ok lah , jokes aside , its at Suntec Mall , near the 2nd Floor Guardian pharmacy , there is one little cart shop doing Handphone decorative services ...I saw them hanging the shimmering letters to sell . Hope it helps cheers...Go Gunners...osp Go...Man U ! [sly]

• Praise 1

Thanks bro. At least we have a gunner in the world cup semi in Van Persie. Go go Netherlands.

i rather we have horlan out and van persie in good shape for pre-season [:p]

(edited)

I know where ...alphabet letters with shinning diamond bits , looks nice and cheap too .

But I am a Man U fan , so unless u change to putting "Man United" words on your car , I will not tell you . -_-

:D ok lah , jokes aside , its at Suntec Mall , near the 2nd Floor Guardian pharmacy , there is one little cart shop doing Handphone decorative services ...I saw them hanging the shimmering letters to sell . Hope it helps cheers...Go Gunners...osp Go...Man U ! [sly]

Cheap!? Bro, I went down to check the price. Its $29.00 per letter! Such a pity, its the right size, but the price & the bling bling "diamonds" are turn off.

Anyway, I went down Homefix at marine square to get it at $2 a piece ($14 bucks total), & do a mop up with scotch tape on the car to see the best spacing & location. Then it started to rain. Damn. So I packed up, but not before taking a picture.

The fonts seems smaller than I would like....but tell me what you guys think, before I paste it permanently. I decided to go with "ARSENAL" instead eventually.

Arsenalbadge.jpg

Edited by Kiadaw

I photoshoped the badge to be spaced longer.

a) Normal spacing

Arsenalbadge.jpg

b) Longer spacing

Arsenalbadgelong.jpg

Which one do you guys think better.

(edited)

Thanks everyone that have post on this thread for the help here. Special thanks to GalantspeedZ bro, as it is your links, that I find the places that I manage to get my letters to make the logo.

By the way, DKSCORPIO bro, don't worry about it. Like our gov like to say, its an honest mistake. Hehe.

So here are the photos after finally installing on the rear. I feel the photos (taken using crappy iphone camera) does not really do the actual look justice. It look so much better in reallife.

Nevertheless, here are the photos,

RearEmblemFinal01.jpg

RearEmblemFinal02.jpg

With this, I feel my exterior is complete. I always wanted something distinctive, personalize, but I wanted it to be subtle & not too in your face, without too "Fierce", & I think I manage to do just that.

Now, the car is ready for the Summer shots. Look out for it in the Showroom session soon.

Cheers [thumbsup]

Edited by Kiadaw

no prob fellow gunners fan... but the thing looks abit crooked... or is it the pic?

and slightly bigger letters i think will look nice.... too bad my rear no space to paste letters if not, i will copy you [:p]

(edited)

no prob fellow gunners fan... but the thing looks abit crooked... or is it the pic?

and slightly bigger letters i think will look nice.... too bad my rear no space to paste letters if not, i will copy you [:p]

I line up a masking tape as a base for the letters, so it should be very straight. I also used card to use as spacer so the spacing is consistent. It should be the picture. Its was taken quite close (iphone no zoom figures), maybe it create fisheye effect.

I agree slightly bigger letters will be even better, but unfortunately, I have limited selection of design. Small also have its charm. More subtle, & less in your face.

Like this

porsche_panamera_rear.jpg

Edited by Kiadaw