Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
36 replies to this topic | 7 praises

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:34 PM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I am hoping to get these letters "G", "U", "N" x 2, "E" ,"R" & "S" to make uo the word "GUNNERS" for appropriate size

See picture.

hehe.

Anyone know where I can get them. I think they may be sold at those hardware, funiture store (for door labels), but I don't know any location.

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:50 PM

Ky13
  • Ky13
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Ebay is your friend. happy.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com....=item3cadaa9f89
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 02 July 2010 - 08:03 PM

Nohnemwan
  • Nohnemwan
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hardware shops have those shiny stick on numbers, maybe difficult to find letters.

For sure:

Art Friend (Google the address yourself).

Popular Book Store (the Bras Basah branch).

Posted 02 July 2010 - 08:09 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

because we are both gunners fan.... i help you google liao tongue.gif

Mbossed
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 02 July 2010 - 08:24 PM

Unfair
  • Premium member
    Unfair
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Not sure if they still exist,

But the letters i got from them are still stuck on my car after 2 years
AutoBling

Edited by Unfair, 02 July 2010 - 08:25 PM.

Pepi18022009 (For Fifa14/GTA V)

Posted 03 July 2010 - 12:53 AM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Thanks bros (& sis) for the links. I really appreciate that. I will look through them & make up my mind. Of course, I will post it on the showroom once I put it up at the boot.

Cheers.

Posted 03 July 2010 - 12:54 AM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

because we are both gunners fan.... i help you google liao tongue.gif

Mbossed

Thanks bro. At least we have a gunner in the world cup semi in Van Persie. Go go Netherlands.

Posted 03 July 2010 - 01:47 AM

DKSCORPIO
  • DKSCORPIO
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I know where ...alphabet letters with shinning diamond bits , looks nice and cheap too .
But I am a Man U fan , so unless u change to putting "Man United" words on your car , I will not tell you . sleep.gif

biggrin.gif ok lah , jokes aside , its at Suntec Mall , near the 2nd Floor Guardian pharmacy , there is one little cart shop doing Handphone decorative services ...I saw them hanging the shimmering letters to sell . Hope it helps cheers...Go Gunners...osp Go...Man U ! sly.gif

Posted 03 July 2010 - 02:03 AM

Aeromania
  • Aeromania
    5th Gear
    Author Image

eh not bad leh... maybe i can put something at the back of my car also...

Posted 03 July 2010 - 03:39 AM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks bro. At least we have a gunner in the world cup semi in Van Persie. Go go Netherlands.

i rather we have horlan out and van persie in good shape for pre-season tongue.gif
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 03 July 2010 - 05:55 PM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I know where ...alphabet letters with shinning diamond bits , looks nice and cheap too .
But I am a Man U fan , so unless u change to putting "Man United" words on your car , I will not tell you . sleep.gif

biggrin.gif ok lah , jokes aside , its at Suntec Mall , near the 2nd Floor Guardian pharmacy , there is one little cart shop doing Handphone decorative services ...I saw them hanging the shimmering letters to sell . Hope it helps cheers...Go Gunners...osp Go...Man U ! sly.gif

Cheap!? Bro, I went down to check the price. Its $29.00 per letter! Such a pity, its the right size, but the price & the bling bling "diamonds" are turn off.

Anyway, I went down Homefix at marine square to get it at $2 a piece ($14 bucks total), & do a mop up with scotch tape on the car to see the best spacing & location. Then it started to rain. Damn. So I packed up, but not before taking a picture.

The fonts seems smaller than I would like....but tell me what you guys think, before I paste it permanently. I decided to go with "ARSENAL" instead eventually.

Edited by Kiadaw, 03 July 2010 - 06:11 PM.

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:02 PM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I photoshoped the badge to be spaced longer.

a) Normal spacing

b) Longer spacing

Which one do you guys think better.

Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:41 PM

DKSCORPIO
  • DKSCORPIO
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Wah ... I must have miss the 2 in front of the 9 ..tot its 9 bucks...Sorry .

b seems nicer to me . rolleyes.gif

Posted 04 July 2010 - 02:32 PM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Thanks everyone that have post on this thread for the help here. Special thanks to GalantspeedZ bro, as it is your links, that I find the places that I manage to get my letters to make the logo.

By the way, DKSCORPIO bro, don't worry about it. Like our gov like to say, its an honest mistake. Hehe.

So here are the photos after finally installing on the rear. I feel the photos (taken using crappy iphone camera) does not really do the actual look justice. It look so much better in reallife.

Nevertheless, here are the photos,

With this, I feel my exterior is complete. I always wanted something distinctive, personalize, but I wanted it to be subtle & not too in your face, without too "Fierce", & I think I manage to do just that.

Now, the car is ready for the Summer shots. Look out for it in the Showroom session soon.

Cheers thumbsup.gif

Edited by Kiadaw, 04 July 2010 - 02:34 PM.

Posted 04 July 2010 - 03:23 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

no prob fellow gunners fan... but the thing looks abit crooked... or is it the pic?

and slightly bigger letters i think will look nice.... too bad my rear no space to paste letters if not, i will copy you tongue.gif
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 04 July 2010 - 03:54 PM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

no prob fellow gunners fan... but the thing looks abit crooked... or is it the pic?

and slightly bigger letters i think will look nice.... too bad my rear no space to paste letters if not, i will copy you tongue.gif

I line up a masking tape as a base for the letters, so it should be very straight. I also used card to use as spacer so the spacing is consistent. It should be the picture. Its was taken quite close (iphone no zoom figures), maybe it create fisheye effect.

I agree slightly bigger letters will be even better, but unfortunately, I have limited selection of design. Small also have its charm. More subtle, & less in your face.

Like this

Edited by Kiadaw, 04 July 2010 - 04:01 PM.

Posted 04 July 2010 - 06:18 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

if this year arsenal finish above manure fans...... beware your car.... from jealous manure fans of course.. tongue.gif
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 04 July 2010 - 06:25 PM

KapitanE
  • KapitanE
    5th Gear
    Author Image

u spelt wrongly....

it should be spelt as

A R S E H X X X X

:)
No signature is required

Posted 04 July 2010 - 06:39 PM

Elfenstar
  • Premium member
    Elfenstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

If this was facebook, I would like your post laugh.gif

"I drift not because it is a quicker way around a corner, but it is the most exciting way"
- Keiichi Tsuchiya

Posted 04 July 2010 - 07:36 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks everyone that have post on this thread for the help here. Special thanks to GalantspeedZ bro, as it is your links, that I find the places that I manage to get my letters to make the logo.

By the way, DKSCORPIO bro, don't worry about it. Like our gov like to say, its an honest mistake. Hehe.

So here are the photos after finally installing on the rear. I feel the photos (taken using crappy iphone camera) does not really do the actual look justice. It look so much better in reallife.

Nevertheless, here are the photos,

With this, I feel my exterior is complete. I always wanted something distinctive, personalize, but I wanted it to be subtle & not too in your face, without too "Fierce", & I think I manage to do just that.

Now, the car is ready for the Summer shots. Look out for it in the Showroom session soon.

Cheers thumbsup.gif

With that spoiler of yours, the word Subtle doesn't really comes to my mind. biggrin.gif

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users