Worst Car Parks design in Singapore

Troyempire

Wisma atria and golden mile shopping complex for me. entrance and exit so tight, plus the ceiling at golden mile damn low, drive an SUV and u are sure to scratch your roof. Wisma the entrance wall made me scratch my car because the wall is curved and most people dont nocie so they scratch their cars there

↡ Advertisement

Eastpoint Mall at Tampines....This one also terok...the narrow parking space still manageable...it is driving up into the car park that is a challenge...

Anyone tried going down to the basement car park @ the Quayside? To say it's challenging is quite an understatement. Definitely one of the more jialat car parks in Sg.

For shopping centre carpark, Parkway Parade that MSCP another one kind of design.

All the turning corners all 90 degree one - if you are driving up and another car coming

down meeting at each corners, one of them definitely got to give way, no way two cars

can turn at every of the turn corners [dizzy]

High street centre....

because parking there is just damn fail and the stretch going in and out is difficult to navigate as cars along the side are jutted out due to small lotz...

Agree KK. But the good thang is, the drive way up is WIDE.

nothing can beats the Carpark at Orchard Central... spiral up and up and up and up... and still no sign of the carpark!!!

if you are afraid of height and get giddy fast, avoid this carpark.

PS top floor is open air. If your ride is lowered, avoid the top floor. Scrap my bottom until jia lat jia lat.

find plaza sing pretty ok in terms of space. but concept wise is b-------t. have to exit to get back in. haha

Jalan Sultan's textile ctr. Park car already, I cant come up. Same with Shaw house.

that's not the tightest.

Oh yes, TTSH basement. Really have to go damn slow...... Should enter from the Novena side. Easier ride down.

u should avoid TTSH basement carpark then...its so much worst than Gleneagles

i hav no problems wif all the carparks mentioned here... the only one i get annoyed with is THAT ONE corner turn in Burlington Square.... that one... long car damn hard to go thru...

Hotel Rendezous only the entrance area, else still no complaints.

i second this. first few floors have so few parking lots, need to go up higher to more lots. when going up or exiting the carpark, need to turn so many times.

they do provide the mirrors, those convex kind, but no point because carpark is small. when you see the car appear on the mirror, both must brake already. if the guy behind you isnt aware, gg, thats what i witnessed (i'm 3rd car).

and the kerbs duno serve what purpose. cause drivers to make wider turn but in this way how to avoid opposite direction cars? -_-"

Neutral Newbie

Open air carpark behind Toa Payoh Library. This one may not be the worst design, but the stupid gantry entrance put 5 speed bumps, going in machiam go off-road. Worse still, so many humps also no use, already seen the barrier kanna bang a few times.

orchard central is not as bad as compared to central mall.

coz of this thread, i went to central mall just now at 1AM just to try out.. $3.24 for this try.

Neutral Newbie

DBS building tower 1 and that building with the big ocbc branch under it at opposite UOB building both are horrible.

The one i hate the most is the building opposite cineleisure beside the open air carpark, where there is the california fitness. The designer must be high on drugs when designing it. Never knew quite which way to go when inside it...