Worst Car Parks design in Singapore

Troyempire

Has anyone try Pandan Valley MSCP? Their side walls are very colorful !! [laugh] Worst, visitors must park at top level.

Tried it - in a Cabstar lorry no less, after a challenge from my uncle who swore I wouldn't get past the first sharp turn! [laugh] I noticed the colourful sides and managed not to add another streak of paint onto it, although I had to crawl at snail's pace and reverse a little during the sharp turns.

By the way there are also outdoor visitor lots; I would advise visitors to park at those if available unless your car is small or your skill is really good. Most of the other carparks mentioned here and elsewhere have nothing on Pandan Valley at all!

people's park complex carpark oso very jia lat!

narrow, dark, cramp, bad bad bad...........

:angry:

This one I find quite OK. But when going up, be careful of kuku or less skilled drivers coming down at speeds too high for such a place and yet eating out into your lane.

This one I find quite OK. But when going up, be careful of kuku or less skilled drivers coming down at speeds too high for such a place and yet eating out into your lane.

Yeah, true....... :D

How come nowadays car park design until like dat huh?? [:/]

Save space?? Or so that car workshop got more business?? <_<

Nah Beh!!!!! [mad]

Yeah, true....... :D

How come nowadays car park design until like dat huh?? [:/]

Save space?? Or so that car workshop got more business?? <_<

Nah Beh!!!!! [mad]

People's Park Complex very old already... probably designed at a time when cars were generally smaller and MPVs/SUVs weren't so common. Probably acceptable back then, but anyone who designs a carpark like this today probably doesn't even drive [laugh]

Turbocharged

OUB Centre. The ramp going down to the basement carpark damn narrow. Lucky my car is small. The carpark itself quite ok. If I work and drive there everyday, will surely scratch front bumper on one of those not enough sleep days.

I am in construction.

The 'architect ' or 'project architect' attending meetings are mostly locals. The designers are mostly male conterparts of our maids. Walk into any architects office an you will see. They dont drive.

Has anyone try Pandan Valley MSCP? Their side walls are very colorful !! [laugh] Worst, visitors must park at top level.

i already mentioned pandan valley on my 1st post here. the rest of the CP compared to pandan valley is chicken feet lah [laugh] [laugh]

i already mentioned pandan valley on my 1st post here. the rest of the CP compared to pandan valley is chicken feet lah [laugh] [laugh]

I think you mentioned that on the other thread with a long 100+ list of carparks, not here [laugh]

I am in construction.

The 'architect ' or 'project architect' attending meetings are mostly locals. The designers are mostly male conterparts of our maids. Walk into any architects office an you will see. They dont drive.

this is a very interesting comment!

when i enter a lousily designed carpark i always ask my wife: the designer got degree one or not?

haha

Yo folks, lets check it out which shopping centres or hotels got the worst car park design.

:wacko:

lets see who is the developer for the projects (shopping ctr/hotels)

cliford centre, just look at all the scratches on the wall

I find the MSCP (even Khatib 848 MCSP), TTSH or even shopping mall carparks (like Plaza Sing) still ok. The worse carpark i encountered is the Oleander Tower carpark. I need to make three 270 degree turn (with centimeters to the wall) just to get the visitor lot. Damm scary.

Edited by Psfong