Refrigerator conked out, please recommend.

Vroomtattat

Hypersonic

==============

My previous Kelvinator lasted 20 years but I changed to a Samsung due to cost. [blush]

But honestly, the Samsung is not as good as the Kelvinator. [smallcry]

Wow 20 years is really long.

If have to pay a bit more also worth it.

When fridge breaks down, a lot of hassle,

have to wait for repair man, throw away food etc.

↡ Advertisement

Make sure you measure the base and height available in the kitchen. And bring a tape measure to the shop.

Cos when you see nice shiny new fridges.... you will want bigger and bigger ones... then size becomes a problem hahahaha :)

Then bo pian lor . . . put in living room [laugh][laugh]

Make sure you measure the base and height available in the kitchen. And bring a tape measure to the shop.

Cos when you see nice shiny new fridges.... you will want bigger and bigger ones... then size becomes a problem hahahaha :)

==============

Thats what I do when I go fridge hunting.

Its not easy to get a fridge to fill out the space of the old fridge. Most r either too big or too small.

Thats why I settled for a Samsung. The Sharp I liked was a little too big for the space.

And remember u need to leave a couple of inches space at the rear for better ventilation so u dont overload the motor. Mine even has a couple of inches space at the sides & top for ventilation.

4th Gear

=============

Must wait a couple of hours after delivery to let the gas settle b4 switching on. This is what the delivery pple told me.

Your fridge wil last much longer like that.

Heard the same thing from the delivery guys when I bought a fridge in Vietnam. Was told to wait for 3 hrs before switching it on else the fridge will be damaged. Initially thought the guys were joking but they were adamant that I follow their advice.

Lucky I heed their advice.... [:p]

Heard the same thing from the delivery guys when I bought a fridge in Vietnam. Was told to wait for 3 hrs before switching it on else the fridge will be damaged. Initially thought the guys were joking but they were adamant that I follow their advice.

Lucky I heed their advice.... [:p]

============

Ya but funny it is not mantioned in the instruction manuals that come with the fridges? [confused]

4th Gear

============

Ya but funny it is not mantioned in the instruction manuals that come with the fridges? [confused]

Ya, I did not see it either that's why I thought it was a joke.

Maybe the manufacturer wants us to replace the fridge at a faster freqency.......... [:p]

(edited)

My house refrigerator....

Technogas..(i think korean brand)

Lasted me for around 10 years..

Bought around 2000- till now...

Edited by Mike1234

Get Fisher and Paykel..... a premium quality above those japanese/korean

checked out F&P last night at HN Westmall, Wah piang slightly more ex and so tua leng gong . . . too BIG for my kitchen lah.

Supercharged

checked out F&P last night at HN Westmall, Wah piang slightly more ex and so tua leng gong . . . too BIG for my kitchen lah.

no la... they got different sizes lah!!! u need to ask to see the F&P catalogue!!! it will show u the whole range

On that topic, does anyone have any contact of parties that buy conked out fridges?

Pi Por Pi Por . . . . karaaaaaaang Gooooooniiiiiiii

Buoy po zhuar koo sa kor. . . . and conked out fridges!

Supersonic

My previous Mit fridge (> 10 yrs) didn't konk out.

It rusted and the door seal was broken.

I think these are the 2 major cause.

So if you get one with stainless steel or better coating for the doors and chassis, it should last a long, long time.

no la... they got different sizes lah!!! u need to ask to see the F&P catalogue!!! it will show u the whole range

Wa, u sell refrierator?

Pi Por Pi Por . . . . karaaaaaaang Gooooooniiiiiiii

Buoy po zhuar koo sa kor. . . . and conked out fridges!

I guess so, i think so garung kuni got sell...

[:)]

Supercharged

:D:D if i'm selling fridges business, i won't have so much free time, talking c0ck here..... hahaha

i'm just speaking from own experience....

in fact, the F&P main distributor is in Ubi area, just outside the TP headquarters... u can walk in and buy direct. Sometimes they have big sale going on........

↡ Advertisement