Search
Where bicycle rack home

• Search this thread
16 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 08 July 2010 - 12:29 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all,

I found bicycles taking up precious space in a HDB home. Parking outside along the corridors subject to theft and mischief (what to do HDB living is like that? wink.gif ).

Is there such a thing that I can used to mount or hang the bicycle against the wall or up the balcony ceiling?

Please advise me.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. You may feel displeased which in this case, my sincere apologies and do kindly seek moderator's advice if need be. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. My motto is we agree to disagree. No profanity or obscenities of any kind. No personal attacks on other users. Thank you.

Posted 08 July 2010 - 12:36 PM

Swingarm
  • Swingarm
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I think there is... u can try ikea..... or u can try modify urself.... those shelves type...
Its like that one!!!!!

Posted 08 July 2010 - 12:55 PM

Stinky
  • Stinky
    1st Gear

Brand new, unused. $20. Scroll down the page.

Posted 08 July 2010 - 01:30 PM

Ah_Lau
  • Ah_Lau
    1st Gear

http://www.bikeracks...agestorage.html

You can find Racor B-1R and HFB-2R bicycle racks in Singapore.

Sure have:
Parkway Parade Howards Storage World.

Sometimes have sometimes don't have:
T3 Bicycle Gears Pte Ltd
79 Upper East Coast Road
Free parking if available.

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:08 PM

Relagsingh
  • Premium member
    Relagsingh
    Turbocharged

Hi all,

I found bicycles taking up precious space in a HDB home. Parking outside along the corridors subject to theft and mischief (what to do HDB living is like that? wink.gif ).

Is there such a thing that I can used to mount or hang the bicycle against the wall or up the balcony ceiling?

Please advise me.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

http://www.minouraus...-e/tower-e.html

this is good. not hard to assemble.

buy from this shop: Blk 51 Chin Swee Road #01-107 S(160051)
.:.:.:.:.::: Shoot the driver... Not the car :::.:.:.:.:.

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:58 PM

Ehchang8
  • Ehchang8
    3rd Gear

i ever saw in Giant/carefour something simple. it's a metal piece that you mount high on wall. it holds the front wheel of bicycle, and the back wheel just rest on the wall. think is not expensive.

Posted 08 July 2010 - 08:20 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed

Thank you all for the replies! thumbsup.gif

Regards,
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. You may feel displeased which in this case, my sincere apologies and do kindly seek moderator's advice if need be. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. My motto is we agree to disagree. No profanity or obscenities of any kind. No personal attacks on other users. Thank you.

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:22 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    Supercharged

Buy folding bikes. No need bike rack at home or on car.

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:51 PM

Puteh
  • Puteh
    2nd Gear

http://www.minouraus...-e/tower-e.html

this is good. not hard to assemble.

buy from this shop: Blk 51 Chin Swee Road #01-107 S(160051)

Yes! thumbsup.gif I was looking for this - do you know how much?

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:56 PM

Relagsingh
  • Premium member
    Relagsingh
    Turbocharged

Yes! thumbsup.gif I was looking for this - do you know how much?

PMed u wink.gif
.:.:.:.:.::: Shoot the driver... Not the car :::.:.:.:.:.

Posted 13 December 2010 - 01:30 PM

Louisckp
  • Premium member
    Louisckp
    2nd Gear

Hi,

where & how much to get to such tower bicycle rack? http://www.bikeracks....com/SA916.html

Posted 13 December 2010 - 01:44 PM

Etnt
  • Premium member
    Etnt
    5th Gear

http://www.topeak.co...-TouchBikeStand

The topeak dual touch bike stand is another option. This together with the minoura bike tower are the 2 popular floor-ceiliing bike racks available locally.

Of the 2, the topeak is much much easier to setup. I have both at home.

Posted 13 December 2010 - 02:08 PM

Louisckp
  • Premium member
    Louisckp
    2nd Gear

http://www.topeak.co...-TouchBikeStand

The topeak dual touch bike stand is another option. This together with the minoura bike tower are the 2 popular floor-ceiliing bike racks available locally.

Of the 2, the topeak is much much easier to setup. I have both at home.

how much & where to get?

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:07 PM

Etnt
  • Premium member
    Etnt
    5th Gear

how much & where to get?

I bought mine from chapter2cycle at AMK. Soon Watt at Kembangan should have (if they are still distro of topeak), and basically any bike shops that sell topeak accessories should have them.

Both are 100+, but quite close to each other.

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:40 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    Supercharged

I bought mine from chapter2cycle at AMK. Soon Watt at Kembangan should have (if they are still distro of topeak), and basically any bike shops that sell topeak accessories should have them.

Both are 100+, but quite close to each other.

Not all bike shop that Topeak have stock as this is a slow moving item. Even Soon Watt don't keep a lot of them.

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:04 PM

Hell101
  • Hell101
    2nd Gear

PMed u wink.gif

Blk 51 Chin Swee Road #01-107 S(160051)
Bike Tower, exactly the product I'm looking. How much does it cost?

easy to install?

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:52 PM

Achtung7
  • Achtung7
    3rd Gear

You can also hack an Ikea Stolmen system to hang up your bikes.. I just did that and now I have 2 poles supporting 4 bikes...

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users