Where to get bicycle rack for home?

Kelpie

Hi all,

I found bicycles taking up precious space in a HDB home. Parking outside along the corridors subject to theft and mischief (what to do HDB living is like that? [;)] ).

Is there such a thing that I can used to mount or hang the bicycle against the wall or up the balcony ceiling?

Please advise me.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

Hi all,

I found bicycles taking up precious space in a HDB home. Parking outside along the corridors subject to theft and mischief (what to do HDB living is like that? [;)] ).

Is there such a thing that I can used to mount or hang the bicycle against the wall or up the balcony ceiling?

Please advise me.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

http://www.minourausa.com/english/storage-e/tower-e.html

this is good. not hard to assemble.

buy from this shop: Blk 51 Chin Swee Road #01-107 S(160051)

Neutral Newbie

i ever saw in Giant/carefour something simple. it's a metal piece that you mount high on wall. it holds the front wheel of bicycle, and the back wheel just rest on the wall. think is not expensive.

Turbocharged

how much & where to get?

I bought mine from chapter2cycle at AMK. Soon Watt at Kembangan should have (if they are still distro of topeak), and basically any bike shops that sell topeak accessories should have them.

Both are 100+, but quite close to each other.

I bought mine from chapter2cycle at AMK. Soon Watt at Kembangan should have (if they are still distro of topeak), and basically any bike shops that sell topeak accessories should have them.

Both are 100+, but quite close to each other.

Not all bike shop that Topeak have stock as this is a slow moving item. Even Soon Watt don't keep a lot of them.