Kia K5

Tohto

it's taking C&C too long to bring in this car....

we'll only get it end of year....

End of the year is good timing. By tat time i can sell off my Forte and buy tat. Hehehe!

• Praise 4

Hypersonic
(edited)

Agree on that. but u still yet to see kia K7. The design rock when i saw it at seoul.

K7 I had saw it when I visit Korea in April. Yes it look really good.

Compare to the new Kia design, Japanese design are too conservative (aka 'Uncle') look :wacko:

Edited by Tohto

Agree on that. but u still yet to see kia K7. The design rock when i saw it at seoul.

yeah i saw a white K7 being displayed at COEX mall.. it looked totally awesome in the flesh! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

• Praise 4

If the specs & fittings are identical to those in the pics. I'll take this over I45 any time!!

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

the chrome outline of the front grille look quite ugly to me. I rather they leave out that chrome outline.

The back looks very nice though.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

You can see the new Kia models in action in the Korean action drama "IRIS". I think it must be heavily sponsored by Kia - some segment of the show looks like a car advertisement :D

• Praise 2

It won't be so soon because it has only been launched in Korea. Just like the Sorento, Forte and Koup, the US will get it before us and as of now it isn't on the road there yet. It has outsold the i45 in Korea.

Looks damn good! Kia should use the name K5....

• Praise 2

K5 is i45 Sonata rival,

K7 is Azera rival....

i don't think the poor sales of the i45 is due to the high COE....

there's quite a considerable number of ix35 on the road, so people still buy these cars with high COE....

the i45 isn't doing well because of the overall style and quality of the car which falls below expectations.

in the pictures and advertisement, one would think the i45 is a radically styled car, and has a road presence and unique identity to itself,

but when being seen on the road with other cars, it not only doesn't have the road presence of a typical 2.0L sedan (only slightly larger than a 1.6L sedan), the front isn't really that radical/stylish, and the rear is fugly.

the Kia K5 would be the better buy, no doubt about that.

• Praise 1

KIA K5

KIA K7

Hmm .... K5 looks bette to me.

U have yet to see the physical look of K5 and K7. From my point of view, K7 design look better compare to K5. But of course, K5 look awesome too and also not to mention the tail light design on both model. its ways nicer than the newly luanched BMW. One word, power.

P/s: i only wrote wats i thought. i didnt own a kia car. In fact, i drive a vios. but getting sick of toyota design.

• Praise 1

agree on K5 looking better in the above comparison.

but the k5 here looks like still having some concept elements.

probably the production model will be toned down slightly further.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2