Kia K5

Tohto

All the talk abt k5 coming by end of Q4 2010...

til now, still smell no smoke yet! neck very long liao...

still remember straits time say model will be out early dec 2010... Pui!!! :angry: :angry:

With current COE [sweatdrop] , the car will not sell.

↡ Advertisement

All the talk abt k5 coming by end of Q4 2010...

til now, still smell no smoke yet! neck very long liao...

still remember straits time say model will be out early dec 2010... Pui!!! :angry: :angry:

This wed at C&C will be a closed door preview fro the K5 will post some pics once i'm done!

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, the new KIA K5 Optima is here. Closed door preview pricing at $120999 with immediate COE. Delivery before CNY. Limted units only.

Specs in summary

6 speed with sportronic, paddle shifts, 18" alloy rims, dual airbags, keyless/push start ignition, daytime running LED, projector headlights, driver power seat with lumbar support and 2 memory seats, hill assist control, Eco Drive Mode, factory fitted bluetooth, auto light and rain sensor, 4 point reverse sensor with rear parking assist

There will be no HID lamps and paranomic roof for this batch.

OMV estimated at $17500

post-5290-1295410340_thumb.jpg

post-5290-1295410397_thumb.jpg

Edited by Merkava

Seems like it still don't come with full spec, only 2 airbag. What about ESP, traction control etc...

Neutral Newbie

Seems like it still don't come with full spec, only 2 airbag. What about ESP, traction control etc...

Forget to add, these are standards as well. Can use Sportage specs as a guide line

Neutral Newbie

This K5 only comes in 2.0. Will not be bringing in 2.4

That is a pity as Hyundai i45 comes in both engine specs.Hope the 2.4 will be available in near future.

Forget to add, these are standards as well. Can use Sportage specs as a guide line

Bro,

how come u know so much abt the K5?

U Kia car agent?

Me interested in the car le...

Korea was the 1st country to get the K5 and it has already outsold the i45.

North America was the next to get it and it was an instant success and looks set to overtake the i45 soon as well as some popular Jap makes.

Some key things to note:

We are getting the same front rear bumpers and side skirts, rear boot lip, grille, 18 inch rims, rear LED tail lights as the range topping SX Turbo in the US. In the US only the top SX turbo get all these exterior enhancements. Believe me, these extras gives it an extra edge. I have compared both side by side. The only thing missing is the dual exhaust but we get the DRL which the US don't. That's a pretty good start for the exterior. Its gonna knock the socks off all similar priced sedans in the looks department....

Edited by Cttan456

Merkava,

I have some questions to ask about the interior.

1. Does it come with the 3.5 inch TFT colour trip computer display?

2. From what I see in other markets, dual zone climate control is standard across all models. Is that the case with the S'pore version?

3. Which head unit does it come with? Is it the one with the 7inch sat nav screen?

Thanks

Edited by Cttan456

Neutral Newbie

Merkava,

I have some questions to ask about the interior.

1. Does it come with the 3.5 inch TFT colour trip computer display?

2. From what I see in other markets, dual zone climate control is standard across all models. Is that the case with the S'pore version?

3. Which head unit does it come with? Is it the one with the 7inch sat nav screen?

Thanks

1. It has a circular trip display. Doesnt comes with supervisor cluster meter

2. Yes. Dual zone climate control with ioniser is a standard

3. It is just a standard factory fitted player with single CD. USB/Ipod as well. No touch screen GPS

Sorry for the slow reply

Cheers

Edited by Merkava

Thanks Merkava, that was a quick enough reply.

Forgot to ask if it comes with the reverse cam display integrated into the rear view mirror.

Also, I assume the HU is not the Infinity version.

What about cruise control?

Thanks!

Edited by Cttan456
↡ Advertisement