TIGER flyer talk co*k

Kezg1

Neutral Newbie

Seems to me that luggages was ransacked before they went up the plane or after they were unloaded from the plane. Luggages are scanned at the airports...so how are the airlines should be responsible?

ps: I do not work for any airlines...

Supercharged

It's important to buy travel insurance.....

airlines will not be responsible... they will only write a report on your behalf and you submit it for insurance loss.

This airline actually considering "standing-room" for short-haul flight.

I wonder how they implement that? Fasten everyone to the wall? <_<

Iirc is insurance

coz no one can determine contents etc

like a normal post,who know really got post by mailer anot

if like that base on claims alone,companies lose like siao

i think you

this is one f*** up company !!

super hate it !

no complain channel

(i lazy to write to newpaper)

1st time in my life got operator "kup" my phone

when i call in to complain

totally no way the customer can get what they want.

so how ?

complain in MCF

and dis-promote the company

dun save $$ buy cheap tix

cheap tix = f*** service

(lazy to say my own story)

i think you

this is one f*** up company !!

super hate it !

no complain channel

(i lazy to write to newpaper)

1st time in my life got operator "kup" my phone

when i call in to complain

totally no way the customer can get what they want.

so how ?

complain in MCF

and dis-promote the company

dun save $$ buy cheap tix

cheap tix = f*** service

(lazy to say my own story)

nbz. lazy write to papers lazy write story in MCf.... same as talking bul*sh*t..... complain in MCF? what the F did you complaint? nothing at all.. you only say is F up c ompany.... where the F is the complaint?

anyway i personally have taken tiger many times.... thank god nothing had happened... all have went well...

Hi All,

Budget airlines are not realli that cheap,compare return flight to hong kong only cheaper by S$100 plus dollars

Here is the disadvanges of taking budget

1)small and tight sitting area

2)no free food and drinks

3)poor and s***up customer service

4)No entertainment system on board

5)can change and cancell the timing whenever they want

The only advantage is that it is slightly cheaper.

So when all th people want to take budgets,please don't complain.

You are aware of all the shits bfore you buy the tickets.

Hi All,

Budget airlines are not realli that cheap,compare return flight to hong kong only cheaper by S$100 plus dollars

Here is the disadvanges of taking budget

1)small and tight sitting area

2)no free food and drinks

3)poor and s***up customer service

4)No entertainment system on board

5)can change and cancell the timing whenever they want

The only advantage is that it is slightly cheaper.

So when all th people want to take budgets,please don't complain.

You are aware of all the shits bfore you buy the tickets.

my tiger tix to guangzhou in aug cost $327 return (include tax and charges and insurance), the cheapest i found is $500+ with super lousy timing.. reaching at night come bacn early morning

can someone suggest a normal tix that is less than $$450 (include everything) with the timing reaching GZ morning and when come back reach SG afternoon or evening?

because i have always been searching for that cheap tix for normal airline as everyone say have... but i have not found any..... and do note.. i book my tix the most 2mths in advance.... so those ask me book next yr then forget it... i wun know my plans for next yr

so anyone can tell me where can book return tix at $450 (include everything), with good timing and less than 2 mths in advance?

Pls read the the link.......why are these brainless so unethical [rifle]

http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4209821

Tiger Airways told MediaCorp it had received the complaints, but said it was not responsible for the loss of items.

tiger airways is not talking rubbish. it's true that airlines are not liable for lost luggage but they usually do compensate a little as customer recovery.

they are not wrong, its the luggage handling agent aka airport who should be responsible

By and large they could have been more diplomatic in their statement.....in his breath he sounds more like arrogant.

Neutral Newbie

my experiences with tiger airlines:

I was at the counter to check in my luggage and I told the counter staff that I have 2 pieces of glass bottles of wine in my luggage and asked if she would help me tag my luggage fragile so that the people at the cargo bay will not simply throw it around.

The lady told me that she does not have such a tag and then I asked further if she can get one from her office or tiger airlines does not supply one. I was quite skeptical that tiger airlines being not able to supply one because after it is an airline and surely I am not the first one to check in fragile items and I couldn't bring liquid items aboard since it is against airline regulations.

The lady snap back at me and say 'don't have' and then ask me to sign a liability discharge form which automatically discharge tiger airlines from any liabilities if the bottles broke.

Previously I also have 2 accounts of theft whereby an umbrella and a pocket wifi router got stolen from my checkin bag. My bags came out of the luggage belt open and tiger airlines say not their responsibility.

i flew w Tiger once to Penang. all went well except the return flight was slightly late.

regarding the luggages being ransacked or opened, its due to the integrity of that airport staff, not Tigerair.

and yes...if u are in china and needs to check in ur luggage, best to keep valuables hand carry. these ppl r scum.

↡ Advertisement