Don't we have better talents in Mediacorp ??

Seaweed

Supersonic

It is on last weekend's Life.

Cannot open too since I'm not a member.  :a-bang:

So you also cannot read?!  -_-  Anyway, good to leave mediacorpose la, showbiz in sg too small liao. Better to go find other opportunity. 

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

So you also cannot read?!  -_-  Anyway, good to leave mediacorpose la, showbiz in sg too small liao. Better to go find other opportunity. 

I ahve read the physical paper version but lazy to take photo and post here.  [crazy]

Supersonic

So you also cannot read?! -_- Anyway, good to leave mediacorpose la, showbiz in sg too small liao. Better to go find other opportunity.

many people use showbiz to get exposure so as to get opportunities to do something else...

Ya...but sometimes the other things they do are not so sucuessful.

MAybe the best is still to marry a rich biz man and live a luxury life.

many people use showbiz to get exposure so as to get opportunities to do something else...

Wow... can't believe he 98 liao, very good actor during his time.

Cant believe he 98 liao and yet still looks so alert and healthy.  [thumbsup]

Turbocharged

showbiz in sg a bit like sports.

after certain age, no more starring roles, at most evil stepmom, bitchy mom-in-law, neighbours etc.

fiona xie was getting 500k/yr in her prime with mediacorp (include endorsement i think) before she left for hk.

veteran actors meanwhile get 2k/mth.

so in between there is a straight-line graph.

so the pattern is make use of popularity while young to set up boutique, real estate co, cosmetics line etc.

i also used to be part-time extra in mediacorp (then sbc) when i was young, yandao and not fat.

$30/day :D

now i am none of the above

• Praise 1

after certain age, no more starring roles, at most evil stepmom, bitchy mom-in-law, neighbours etc.

fiona xie was getting 500k/yr in her prime with mediacorp (include endorsement i think) before she left for hk.

so the pattern is make use of popularity while young to set up boutique, real estate co, cosmetics line etc.

i also used to be part-time extra in mediacorp (then sbc) when i was young, yandao and not fat.

Extra in tv station not an easy money. Cause they pay you little little and yet you spend at least 10-12 hours there waiting and waiting. 

This is why you see many popular artistes already have many side line while they are still in mediacorpse?! 

Wah, what drama you starred in?