Raffles Place - where is the cheapest season parking?

Majordan

I'm largely okay with GS too, just abit pissed with the big humps on the way down at 5,6,7,8th floors, but so far so good.

I was refering to my colleague whom IIRC parks at UOB plaza and pays slightly less - but with a claustrophobically small entrance/exit ramp, and pretty limited lots as well.

I think RP is $250? Not too certain..

Isn't RP just for tenants?

Any i park at GS cos me and my wife work at 2 ends of CBD, so GS is a good compromise.... for her

Obviously i walk further... [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement

Isn't RP just for tenants?

Any i park at GS cos me and my wife work at 2 ends of CBD, so GS is a good compromise.... for her

Obviously i walk further... [rolleyes]

Haha poor chap.. luckily enough for me, OC works just beside my building, which is near enough GS!

I know Equity Plaza is around $250-280/mth, supposedly tenant only but plenty of available lots I hear. Never did bother to enquire on RP after I finally got the GS lot.

seriously take MRT faster and nearer.

TS, i work near laupasat stay at bedok.. ofc building is $321/mth due to me being a small fry co. dun offer parking to me. i normally take bus change mrt. cost per month ard $60. friday at times drive park PS take bus. 8am-8pm its only $12.60 bus ride 1 way 0.71

plus the timing also very predictable. mrt bedok to raffles place is only 22mins.

in cbd many ppl actually have cars but they choose to take mrt. for eg; my whole department all of us except the secretary have cars. but only my boss drives as the co. pays for him

I think all those who drive to work in raffles place, more or less shld be some big shots or high management staff in the co, which the parking is fully paid by co. [rolleyes] I find no point having to pay such money for parking, tht's y work raffles place/town area, actually no need to buy a car. [rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie

I used to park and pay daily rates at Bestway building...like about $400 monthly. After which, I parked at the URA carpark at the Prince Edwards Road exit with a Party World family KTV last time for only $180. Not sure if that carpark is still operational. Bangkok bank is about $230 monthly I guess.

I used to park and pay daily rates at Bestway building...like about $400 monthly. After which, I parked at the URA carpark at the Prince Edwards Road exit with a Party World family KTV last time for only $180. Not sure if that carpark is still operational. Bangkok bank is about $230 monthly I guess.

the ura carpark still available, but think not giving out season parking anymore. some mentioned will be closed for development. I have waiting 2 years for the lot

i used to park at Bangkok bank at $180/mth as a tenant 3 years ago, but non tenant can also try talking to the management as the lots are more than the tenants there :D

Neutral Newbie

Saw a new car park behind the city gallery near to Marina Bay Sands. Maybe can go check out whether they offer season there or not.

Neutral Newbie

Hi All, [wave]

As it is not easy to get season parking in CBD area.

It is either extremely expensive or extremely long queue..

I have a secured lot and am offering Far East Square Season Parking (Beside China Square)..

Starting from 1st Aug 2014 for 1 month.

You may continue there after..

Kindly PM me at stell_lim@Hotmail.com / 9791 7976 asap, should you be interested..

Many Thanks,

Stell [smash]

Hi All, [wave]

As it is not easy to get season parking in CBD area.

It is either extremely expensive or extremely long queue..

I have a secured lot and am offering Far East Square Season Parking (Beside China Square)..

Starting from 1st Aug 2014 for 1 month.

You may continue there after..

Kindly PM me at stell_lim@Hotmail.com / 9791 7976 asap, should you be interested..

Many Thanks,

Stell [smash]

I used to park at Marina Bay Cruise Centre and take a bus in.

It was $120 per month.

Park until so far might as well take MRT/Bus to work.

• Praise 2

It was $120 per month.

Bus from marina bay cruise should need to wait for very long de?

Bus from marina bay cruise should need to wait for very long de?

About 10-15 mins if u miss it. Longer if off peak hours.

My schedule was quite fixed so pretty manageable.

Was in the same situation as you until my office moved, so good luck!

Edited by Kryxwee

Turbocharged

It was $120 per month.

how long ago, many years back Marina Barrage is free parking, many drivers park there and take the bus out. 

how long ago, many years back Marina Barrage is free parking, many drivers park there and take the bus out.

Think about 2 years ago