What are these jobs salary range?

Quantum

unless win award,portfolio v good etc

eventually quite normal like Engineer..

unless u boss/partner..few percent of development fee if ur awarded..cannot eat finish liaoz lor..LOL

actually this is a wrong place to ask cause i realised MCF got a lot of high flyers (excluding myself)... haha... :D

if you want to hear the upper tier amt then ok la...

like some bros say, way too many variables...

but you should be able to d/l a few salary guide from the net.

mcf is actually an elite forum. ranked only below the most elite PAP forum [laugh]

Turbocharged
(edited)

mcf is actually an elite forum. ranked only below the most elite PAP forum [laugh]

Based on the salaries sampled from this forum, I am quite some of our MPs surf this website [laugh]

Edited by Albeniz

i dont think most mcf are elites, myself am not. if we are , we wont have time to always tcss here liao. [laugh]

mcf got a lot of elites. mostly professional also. got financial consultant. most of them very humble. telling you half a million, few million is nothing to them and they are considered average or below average only.

you are right, it all depends on the company and also those managers above them, I know of one Senior Software Analysist and a Team Lead already drawing $100k a couple of years back, they are still drawing the same amount at the moment as that company have implement wage freeze (no pay increment) for a few years liao, somemore the Team Lead was given some shares (US $) every year [shocked]

this company itself produces how many millionaire?

Hi all,

I think in singapore below jobs position salary: [confused]

Engineer(Electrical/Electronic): S$3000 to 4000

Senior Engineer(Electrical/Electronic): S$4000 to 5000

Manager(Electrical/Electronic): S$5000 to 6000

Senior Manager(Electrical/Electronic): above S$6000

Do you guys think it's acceptable? [:p]

u r asking in the wrong forum... over here, even a table cleaner earns 5 figures a month... can u imagine how much is an average engineer earns in MCF?? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

u r asking in the wrong forum... over here, even a table cleaner earns 5 figures a month... can u imagine how much is an average engineer earns in MCF?? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

[laugh] [laugh] correct...so correct

Yes, table cleaner earn $2,800.5 (five figure) leh