How to reduce air temp inside car on hot days?

Vroomtattat

You know that hot gush of air when you open your car door?

How do we reduce the temp when the car is parked in the open? Do we leave gaps in the windows?

You can do that if you have window visors installed I guess.

Is there any solar powered device in the market which can be installed to provide ventilation and does it help?

↡ Advertisement

This may be of help to you

Need to cut glass leh!!!!

On a positive note (have to be very positive!), in other countries, people pay extra for heated seats, heated mirrors. Here we can get for free!

I always wonder for the amount of heat we get (almost every damn day of the year), why we never investigate the use of solar energy.

It's very hard for this society that practically needs "instructions" from the top for almost every decisions from boardrooms to bedrooms. We need to think more out of the box if we want be a developed 1st class country.

Need to cut glass leh!!!!

On a positive note (have to be very positive!), in other countries, people pay extra for heated seats, heated mirrors. Here we can get for free!

I always wonder for the amount of heat we get (almost every damn day of the year), why we never investigate the use of solar energy.

no need to cut glass. it just hangs on the glass and u close it.

it have small "ventilation" tubes to suck inside air to outside

no need to cut glass. it just hangs on the glass and u close it.

it have small "ventilation" tubes to suck inside air to outside

I see. Interesting.

I think that gadget required a window shade, just in case heavy rain in Singapore.

Other country summer means summer = no rain.

Another option is to buy BMW cars.

They have the feature to turn on your car air blowers at your determined timings.

To cool down the car interior, for example you can set it to blow 10 mins before your lunch time, so as to cool the car before you drive.

(edited)

1 good way is install those high premium grade solar films to reduce the heat soaked effect.

Not really leh bro, no matter how good the solar film is, heat will still build up eventually.

Heh heh . . thanks for the suggestion.

Any one knows how hot the interior is when car is parked for a few hours in the hot afternoon sun?

Edited by Vroomtattat

How do we reduce the temp when the car is parked in the open?

The best I've tried is a sun shade CANOPY.

car_adiabatic_hood_heat-insulating_shield_car_sunshade_cover.jpg

I used to have one but it got stolen when I was parked at the open air CP behind illuma :angry:

It's very hard for this society that practically needs "instructions" from the top for almost every decisions from boardrooms to bedrooms. We need to think more out of the box if we want be a developed 1st class country.

Yeah man! How come a tropical country like ours never harness the power of the sun?

Saw in the papers recently that some parts of the island has started on using solar panels to power corridor lights. Seems like we are 20 years behind time. These jokers who are paid so much really jiak liao bee.

The best I've tried is a sun shade CANOPY.

I used to have one but it got stolen when I was parked at the open air CP behind illuma :angry:

Har har har . . .I think mind will end up stolen too if I use that. [:(]

But looks kind of kotek leh [:p]

Install 2 ways alarm with remote start function. Start ur car before u get in.

Did thought of that bro but was worried it may screw up the electric circuits. [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement