Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
33 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:35 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Looking for the Best Wet Grip tyre for my new Jazz.
It come with crappy Dunlop SP31 all season tyres, that is suppose to be low resistance to save fuel.
The original size is 175/65 R15.
I am looking for 195/60 R15 or 195/55 R15 (more choices). Or any size that is popular in Singapore.

Anyone who drives Jazz got recommendation?

Is this unknown brand good?
http://www.mycarforu...mp;product=6508

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:39 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

eagle F1 lor
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:06 PM

Dj_spike
  • Premium member
    Dj_spike
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I using S drive
The lark shall rise from the ashes like a phoenix and walk thru the storm......

MCF Premier League Team: Athletico Madrid

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:08 PM

Ericongy
  • Premium member
    Ericongy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I using S drive

i also using S-drive, but kind of noisy leh...
I am Banned but I am not banned

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:10 PM

Dj_spike
  • Premium member
    Dj_spike
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i also using S-drive, but kind of noisy leh...

Got very good grip mah.... its not bad though... abt the noise, i'll juz upz my radio volume laugh.gif

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:20 PM

JX83
  • Premium member
    JX83
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi bro I am driving a jazz too.. So I suppose u are using the original rims right.. If u looking for wet tyres u can try falken 912.. But is only good on rainy days.. Dry weather I drive it sucks.. Less then 2 months I use I change already.. How many days it rain in sg.. I currently using potenza re001 been using for half a yr already and I can said is good even on raining weather.. Not as noisy as falken tyres.. I using 195/55 now.. That time I should have gotten a thinner profile like 195/50..
JX

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:35 PM

Vhtfhwlego
  • Premium member
    Vhtfhwlego
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Nexes N2000 $75 per piece tongue.gif.
I used to drive a Fit the last 6 years for 240,000km and overall, N2000 will do already.
Unless you alway really go crazy fast type, then Toyo will be your choice.
P/S: I am not a safe driver if you know what I mean.

24th Aug 2006, we lost a planet!

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:55 PM

Ericongy
  • Premium member
    Ericongy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Got very good grip mah.... its not bad though... abt the noise, i'll juz upz my radio volume laugh.gif

i tink fit/jazz stock soundproof not very good leh, so it may be worse den wat u exprience (assuming u not driving fit/jazz)

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:56 PM

Dj_spike
  • Premium member
    Dj_spike
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i tink fit/jazz stock soundproof not very good leh, so it may be worse den wat u exprience (assuming u not driving fit/jazz)

I am leh tongue.gif

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:01 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Toyo T1R looks good as it is light weight too.

Just wondering will the 195/60 R15 fit properly on the stock Jazz 15" rim.
Will only get the car in mid August.
Now planning my sound system, sound proof, and tyres upgrades.
So that I can change it all on the day I take my car without wasting time.

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:06 PM

Immotive
  • Immotive
    Clutched
    Author Image

Can give indicative prices for the recommended tyres?

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:08 PM

Nhrisuzu
  • Premium member
    Nhrisuzu
    6th Gear
    Author Image

don't think there is 195/60 profile for T1R, alternatively there is 195/55 for T1R..

bought mine 2 months ago S$120/pc for 195/55.. wub.gif
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
In Loving Memory: 16.06.1952 - 11.12.2006
** i am NHR ISUZU.. call me NHR or ZU **

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:36 PM

Huat138
  • Premium member
    Huat138
    4th Gear
    Author Image

kumho KU31, value for money. i bought at 70/pc in 2007..

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:41 PM

Ericongy
  • Premium member
    Ericongy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Looking for the Best Wet Grip tyre for my new Jazz.
It come with crappy Dunlop SP31 all season tyres, that is suppose to be low resistance to save fuel.
The original size is 175/65 R15.
I am looking for 195/60 R15 or 195/55 R15 (more choices). Or any size that is popular in Singapore.

Anyone who drives Jazz got recommendation?

Is this unknown brand good?
http://www.mycarforu...mp;product=6508

TS, so how much you pay for your jazzy?
the price of jazz/fit is like keep going up n up.
mazda 2 which i tink is a much nicer hatch, is even cheaper now... by 6-7k based on sgcarmart

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:05 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

The 1.3 is 71900.
The 1.5 is 75900.
Worth it as the OMV is high.

Anyway...Mazda did not give me a speical offer which honda did.
I was asking for one year road tax + full $2000 insurance cover from the Mazda SE.
Mazda Se said cannot this cannot that, company only subsidy till $1500 for ins and road tax is half year. WTF.

Went to Honda SE, yes sir yes sir can can no problem. So I bought Jazz in the end.

To be fair, Jazz is more expensive compared to M2, that may be why Kah is able to give better offers to me.

I know the cheaper price of M2 itself means I will still be saving a lot of money if I had paid for the insurance and extra 6months road tax myself, had I bought M2.

Anyway....waiting for next wednesday COE bidding.

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:33 PM

JX83
  • Premium member
    JX83
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Anyway the price u getting is consider cheap already for ur car.. I guess u would choose a cheaper tyre to performance tyres which cost like $120 or above for 1..
JX

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:54 PM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

My vote is for Pilot Preceda 2 - very consistent in both wet and dry. I am on my third set already.

The gene pool could use a bit of Clorox at times

Posted 17 July 2010 - 10:22 AM

Limbbn
  • Limbbn
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

how about Jazz 16" stock rim ? I have problem getting a good rubber for this rim. Current profile: 185/55/16

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:36 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Mine will be 15"
Thinking of upgrade to 16" or even 17" for the looks.
But then hor....got to have $$$.
BEtter stick to the stock 15"

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:39 PM

Unfair
  • Premium member
    Unfair
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I just changed my tires for GD1 Jazz.

At Hankook at Shun Li Industrial park.
Hankook Ventus v12. The uncle there very friendly. Workers also all on the ball one.

What impressed me the most is the uncle fixed a kerb rash for me for FREE!!!.
In and out within 1/2 hr.
The boss of the tire shop at AMK always give attitude, so i went to try hankook.

Got 195/50/15 profiles, should have gotten /55 profile. Now there is a large gap between the wheel arch......

Pepi18022009 (For Fifa14/GTA V)

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users