LTA website to check vehicle number

Vit4wd

Vehicle No.: GZ1421S

Vehicle Type: A50 - Goods (Closed) Van/Van Panel (Delivery) Vehicle Attachment 1: No Attachment Vehicle Scheme: Normal Vehicle Make: MITSUBISHI Vehicle Model: L300 HR M Chassis No.: JMAJNP15V6A000706 Propellant: Diesel Engine No.: 4D56LA5505 Engine Capacity: 2477 cc Maximum Power Output: - Maximum Laden Weight: 2505 kg Unladen Weight: 1390 kg Year Of Manufacture: 2005 Original Registration Date: 23 Dec 2005 Lifespan Expiry Date: 22 Dec 2025 COE Category: C - Goods Vehicle & Bus PQP Paid : $22,416.00 COE Expiry Date: 22 Dec 2020 Road Tax Expiry Date: 22 Jun 2016

That's right! Thank you very much bros!

Appreciated

↡ Advertisement

Lexus? GZ 1421 bro

What I saw is a van, it's weird cos it states the Particulars of my company but it's not in our asset record.

Sorry, I added an S to the prefix.

GZ1421S is a Mitsubishi L300 HRM registered 23 dec 05.

Lexus? GZ 1421 bro

What I saw is a van, it's weird cos it states the Particulars of my company but it's not in our asset record.

Got such thing ah?

Call those ah long to locate it and then tow back. Free van for you.

Thanks bros. I was suprised to know that the company I m working got an additional van.

Now my management has checked and will call LTa up for further checks.

Weird, of so many compaines in singapore. It's registered under my company name hmm

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi people. Urgently need help. I only got the vehicle plate number sku6049e. Model I think is mercede. Can help me look for the information of the car?

Edited by Junhong88

Supercharged

Hi people. Urgently need help. I only got the vehicle plate number sku6049e. Model I think is mercede. Can help me look for the information of the car?

It's a uber / grab car...

Vehicle Details Vehicle No.: SKU6049E Vehicle Type: Z10 - Private Hire (Chauffeur) Motor Car Vehicle Attachment 1: With Sun Roof Vehicle Scheme: Normal Vehicle Make: MERCEDES BENZ Vehicle Model: S300L Chassis No.: WDD2211542A094728 Propellant: Petrol Engine No.: 27294630484229 Engine Capacity: 2997 cc Maximum Power Output: 170.0 kW  (227 bhp) Maximum Laden Weight: 2505 kg Unladen Weight: 1850 kg Year Of Manufacture: 2006 Original Registration Date: 27 Nov 2006 Lifespan Expiry Date: - COE Category: B - Car (1601cc & above) Quota Premium : $14,509.00 COE Expiry Date: 26 Nov 2016 Road Tax Expiry Date: 26 Nov 2016 PARF Eligibility Expiry Date: 26 Nov 2016

Turbocharged

guys, like to know how can a buyer find out details of a motorcycle like transfer counts and orignal colour with just a number plate?

• Praise 1

Hi readers,

anybody see GZ1794R, blue van?

your question is like has any one saw Pikachu roaming around?

but at least people know why Pikachu is roaming in town.

Neutral Newbie

it hit mine & ran away, hoping nobody sees it. BUT......someone witness it & let a note on my windscreen, indicating the license plate number. Wish to update the TP on its whereabout. I am not going to "harass" the driver, I let the TP handle.

it hit mine & ran away, hoping nobody sees it. BUT......someone witness it & let a note on my windscreen, indicating the license plate number. Wish to update the TP on its whereabout. I am not going to "harass" the driver, I let the TP handle.

You're out of luck. Says the vehicle has been deregistered.

Neutral Newbie

thks. i knew tat already. but it seems that it may still "secretly" running on the road...It was already de-reg way before it hit mine, and it even got traffic fines before & after hitting mine.

A hail to all readers to this blog, keep a lookout for GZ1794R, blue van. let me know if any kind sole sees it.

Probably one of the reasons why there are so many vehicles on the road.....

lta suddenly ask for owner (of the car) Ic if you wanna enquire more information.. lppl lta like to do this type of thing

guess they dun want ppl to know the pervase use of uber/grab/kns hire

seems like the function to check "Vehicle Transfer Fee" needs to key in IC Numbers

https://www.onemotoring.com.sg/content/onemotoring/en/lta_e_services/online_enquiries.html

Thats means, there no way to check what is the car model even you have the Vehicle car numbers.

finally can register my car under private hired without much scrutiny  [laugh]

• Praise 1