LTA website to check vehicle number

Vit4wd

Don't understand what you mean. I thought we are talking about the LTA website need the last 4 digits of owner's IC to check? 

ya need 4 number only.

yesterday i kenna stun never see carefully straight log out lol

↡ Advertisement

Don't understand what you mean. I thought we are talking about the LTA website need the last 4 digits of owner's IC to check? 

I was refering to bro Beregond post. Lol.

• Praise 1

My conspiracy theory is simple.

The government, in the good name of privacy now cover-up the entire PH car population.  Without online check and even physical road tax disc.

We are left with a set of numbers publish from LTA. 

Let see what Soro has to say about this sub-prime car loan scheme with government taking 75K out of a 100K car !!!

And the whole LTA portal screwup already, got an email from Quotz that MY CAR PLATE NO. is INVALID !!!

Now they want MY IC in order to GET A QUOTE !!!

I suspect not just to cover up PH car population, but even those used by government official. Case in point: "S1" officially (on LTA website) belong to a bullet proof Audi A8L, but how many times we saw on TV and MSM that the same VRN was used on LS, S-Class & even 7 Series? I posted here some years ago that I saw a S1 750iL zooming pass me on ECP and in the next few minutes when I check on onemotoring webpage, it shows S350L.

And details of those cars used by some ministers also cannot be found on onemotoring page. I shall stop here before I get an invite for free coffee...

• Praise 5

I suspect not just to cover up PH car population, but even those used by government official. Case in point: "S1" officially (on LTA website) belong to a bullet proof Audi A8L, but how many times we saw on TV and MSM that the same VRN was used on LS, S-Class & even 7 Series? I posted here some years ago that I saw a S1 750iL zooming pass me on ECP and in the next few minutes when I check on onemotoring webpage, it shows S350L.

And details of those cars used by some ministers also cannot be found on onemotoring page. I shall stop here before I get an invite for free coffee...

Maybe now they have realise this and so put a stop to it. But it is really no good for people who want to buy used car, cause now not so easy to find information on the car, like whether if the car is rental car or company car or private own car.

IC number doesn't need to be revealed. Only need the last 4 digits and the letter. Just like those lucky draws. They always censor the first part of the IC number and only show the last few digits. That doesn't violate any PDPA rules.

I believe they show last 3 only.

Now LTA wants last 4digits and letter. There are only 3 digits in front, 2 of which are your birth year.

With last 4 digits and letter and some guesswork, easily reveal your full IC.

I believe they show last 3 only.

Now LTA wants last 4digits and letter. There are only 3 digits in front, 2 of which are your birth year.

With last 4 digits and letter and some guesswork, easily reveal your full IC.

The last letter is a check digit/letter derived using a formula. So you can easily reverse calculate to get the 3rd digit.

Prob is all the connected richie rich ppl sian of all the si ginna post their car details online

why will the rich people be shy? if they driving full legit M series, AMG, RS cars, no need to be ashame what

if they want to be low key just buy a QQ

more fake BMW M5 and M3 liao.

dun forget MB AMG cum AUDI RS series (R8 V8 and V10)

why will the rich people be shy? if they driving full legit M series, AMG, RS cars, no need to be ashame what

if they want to be low key just buy a QQ

dun forget MB AMG cum AUDI RS series (R8 V8 and V10)

mayb too many si ginna snooping around their car/landed house

Recent change also effected Malaysia custom side,

Those bugger stop me and wanna check my car,

'My car just got 5 year coe renewed, but they said "no record"

I checked the phone and they just simply key in a number in IC coloum.

I was like..... walao, this Malay guy, duno how to do don't act like they know what to do... held me for 3 hours for nothing. So do prepare your insurance and log card on when you heading down to jb.

Hi Guys,

a very good evening to you all.

I just joined this forum. i am looking to purchase carplate number with alphabets and number SKC9549. I am not too sure if this combination exists or not. But i will appreciated if any kind hearted souls will assist me in finding and locating this car. so i might be able to approach the owner for the purchase.

Once again thanks for reading

Thanks and Best Regards

Andrew Ong.

[laugh]

Hi Guys,

a very good evening to you all.

I just joined this forum. i am looking to purchase carplate number with alphabets and number SKC9549. I am not too sure if this combination exists or not. But i will appreciated if any kind hearted souls will assist me in finding and locating this car. so i might be able to approach the owner for the purchase.

Once again thanks for reading

Thanks and Best Regards