Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
9 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:36 PM

Ky13
  • Ky13
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I had really bad experience with Aibi. Their nearly non-existent customer-service really gives me headache in time of troubles. Last year, I waited for 3 months to get the motherboard replaced. Now, after 2 years of usage with proper maintenance, the machine is starting to give problem again. That's why I am thinking of buying a new one.

Any bro here knows any other vendors in Singapore that sell treadmills? Last time, I know there was 'proweider' shop orchard. Now they closed shop liao. sad.gif

Thanks happy.gif

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:14 AM

Hover
  • Hover
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

AIBI is a family business and have no intention to work on after sales, just SELL & FORGET!!!
I have the treadmill and sit up machine and they both are faulty after a year and the company service manager (Clara) refused to take action. In fact she has to lecture me on the wear and tear of THESE machines!
I wish to pursue further as the equipments add up to more than 3k. Im just not sure how to get this done correctly.

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:02 PM

Voodooman
  • Voodooman
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Star Trac, good, reliable but expensive. For regular use, never buy anything costing less than S$2k.

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:31 PM

Antonee
  • Antonee
    6th Gear
    Author Image

this kinda of customer service a 'beach'.....one kind of ppl with fark up attitude
:a-panic:

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:12 AM

1l0v3you
  • 1l0v3you
    6th Gear
    Author Image

screw AIBI la. take a look Kettler!!
had an elliptical trainer for my bday and i'm absolutely lovin it. pay more for better quality tho.
the thing doesnt even jerk around when my brother uses it and he's damn big. 195cm + loads of muscles.

i am not speaking in code

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:15 AM

1l0v3you
  • 1l0v3you
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Star Trac, good, reliable but expensive. For regular use, never buy anything costing less than S$2k.

yea somehow agree with you. when trying out the machines shouldnt slowly and gently try.
have to whack the machine to see one.
i am not speaking in code

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:44 PM

Voodooman
  • Voodooman
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Agree, regular use treadmill should be able to withstand abuses. Problem with buying an expensive treadmill is it needs to be maintained regularly, so better join a gym.

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:56 PM

Chrispie
  • Premium member
    Chrispie
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I had really bad experience with Aibi. Their nearly non-existent customer-service really gives me headache in time of troubles. Last year, I waited for 3 months to get the motherboard replaced. Now, after 2 years of usage with proper maintenance, the machine is starting to give problem again. That's why I am thinking of buying a new one.

Any bro here knows any other vendors in Singapore that sell treadmills? Last time, I know there was 'proweider' shop orchard. Now they closed shop liao. sad.gif

Thanks happy.gif

try LIFE Fitness. Very good and durable. They are the gold class of threadmills. Quiet and durable.

Edited by Chrispie, 14 March 2011 - 12:58 PM.

Posted 14 March 2011 - 01:20 PM

Picanto
try F1 recreation

Posted 16 September 2017 - 10:19 AM

crispyccracker
  • crispyccracker
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Try pepu.sg, their aftersales service is quite good and affordable treadmills but with limited choice.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Treadmill, besides, AIBI, other and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users