Treadmill -> besides 'AIBI', any other vendors around?

Ky13

I had really bad experience with Aibi. Their nearly non-existent customer-service really gives me headache in time of troubles. Last year, I waited for 3 months to get the motherboard replaced. Now, after 2 years of usage with proper maintenance, the machine is starting to give problem again. That's why I am thinking of buying a new one.

Any bro here knows any other vendors in Singapore that sell treadmills? Last time, I know there was 'proweider' shop @ orchard. Now they closed shop liao. [:(]

Thanks ^_^

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

AIBI is a family business and have no intention to work on after sales, just SELL & FORGET!!!

I have the treadmill and sit up machine and they both are faulty after a year and the company service manager (Clara) refused to take action. In fact she has to lecture me on the wear and tear of THESE machines!

I wish to pursue further as the equipments add up to more than 3k. Im just not sure how to get this done correctly.

screw AIBI la. take a look @ Kettler!!

had an elliptical trainer for my bday and i'm absolutely lovin it. pay more for better quality tho.

the thing doesnt even jerk around when my brother uses it and he's damn big. 195cm + loads of muscles.

Star Trac, good, reliable but expensive. For regular use, never buy anything costing less than S$2k.

yea somehow agree with you. when trying out the machines shouldnt slowly and gently try.

have to whack the machine to see one.

Agree, regular use treadmill should be able to withstand abuses. Problem with buying an expensive treadmill is it needs to be maintained regularly, so better join a gym.

I had really bad experience with Aibi. Their nearly non-existent customer-service really gives me headache in time of troubles. Last year, I waited for 3 months to get the motherboard replaced. Now, after 2 years of usage with proper maintenance, the machine is starting to give problem again. That's why I am thinking of buying a new one.

Any bro here knows any other vendors in Singapore that sell treadmills? Last time, I know there was 'proweider' shop @ orchard. Now they closed shop liao. [:(]

Thanks ^_^

try LIFE Fitness. Very good and durable. They are the gold class of threadmills. Quiet and durable.

Edited by Chrispie