Subway

Cootie-Monster

How many here eat Subway?

Do you think eating Subway and walking can really help lose weight?

I think their sandwiches are nice if you eat every now and then, while their cookies are very tasty. I don't put too much hope into the food being healthy though as my favourite is the meatball marinara.

Main problem with Subway is their super expensive price.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

generally, healthy food are more expensive haha...imagine salads, sandwiches, organic food etc....vs nasi lemak, chicken rice, mee siam, laksa all under $3.

Edited by Babyt

Supercharged

Every Friday, after I pick up my sons from baby sitter, we will proceed to Courts Mega Store for the Subway dinner.

We will order 1 foot meal and it is always ham.

While eating, we will enjoy the LED TVs on display.

The sandwich is indeed nice and fresh.

1 yr ago, i eat subway almost everyday for e last 1 1/2yr. Basically low fat high carbo diet. Weight did go down but slow. There r better , faster n safer ways to lose weight.

Btw, tis subway diet is e surest way to rely on medication for e rest of ur life, if u r a diabetics :wacko:

Neutral Newbie

subway is good can add lots of vegs

i like the smell and taste of toasted sandwich yum yum

I was looking at the nutritional facts. Main problem is their sandwiches high in sodium.... can join NKF as member.

But if you pick the correct sandwich, the calories is really quite low.

Last time Subway 'bo Sin Li''....now people well travel and know beard is good stuff....so now very good business....

Beard is indeed good stuff, but you got to shave it every now and then :D

(edited)

Last time Subway 'bo Sin Li''....now people well travel and know beard is good stuff....so now very good business....

Price could be an issue. 1 meal is $8~$10.

Edited by Cootie-Monster

Neutral Newbie

I don't mind the price as long as it is nice and healthy to eat,like the veggies and the wheat bread most...

I don't mind eating subway everyday too. I usually try to go without the cookies n soft drink as these 2 defeats the purpose of a healthy meal.

I add a lot of mayo n honey mustard thou hahaha.

Now is only pricing. Every meal is like what the other bro said, 8-10 bucks. Chor sia...

BTW what are ur personal favourites?

Mine is funny haha- Parmesan bread, tuna, with lots of lettuce n onion. coupled with mayo n honey mustuard. [kiss][kiss]

Hungry liao...

Beard is indeed good stuff, but you got to shave it every now and then :D

haha...you got me there.....Should I used ''Roti'' instead?.... [:p]

i was addicted to subway long long time ago when there were only 3 restaurant in singapore.

These 3 restaurant are situated at those funny/ulu places and with little marketing being done, naturally the business will be poor.

I used to collect those stickers and exchange for free sandwiches, later they come out with a membership system which was scrapped shortly.

now the price has increased, but IMO it still worth it compare to Mac or KFC in terms of nutrition and value for $.

How many here eat Subway?

Do you think eating Subway and walking can really help lose weight?

I think their sandwiches are nice if you eat every now and then, while their cookies are very tasty. I don't put too much hope into the food being healthy though as my favourite is the meatball marinara.

Main problem with Subway is their super expensive price.

I eat just to keep my weight in place [:p]

Adding mayo also defeats the purpose. I think the healthy sauces belong to honey mustard that group.

Anyway, the 1st time I ordered subway was very malu. Thinking it was like McDonalds, I walked in and said I wanted a Roast Beef meal.

The guy looked at me and asked what bread I wanted.

Errrmmm..... normal bread? I replied. [confused]

Subway somehow provides healthier food.

good for those who have the intention to cut down on weight and those who want to eat healthy.

↡ Advertisement