Subway

Cootie-Monster

Neutral Newbie

hearty italian subway melt with olives and lettuce..mayo and honey mustard with a pinch of pepper =)

deadly combination my favourite

↡ Advertisement

i was addicted to subway long long time ago when there were only 3 restaurant in singapore.

These 3 restaurant are situated at those funny/ulu places and with little marketing being done, naturally the business will be poor.

I used to collect those stickers and exchange for free sandwiches, later they come out with a membership system which was scrapped shortly.

now the price has increased, but IMO it still worth it compare to Mac or KFC in terms of nutrition and value for $.

Indeed....I used to frequent their Changi Village outlet which is one of the first few.....

I have Subway often. I don't actually think it's healthy for me considering the only veggies I order are onions.

But I have the tuna sandwich one often, which maybe compensates a bit ba.

I eat quite a fair bit when I was in melbourne in Mar...cos it's one of their economical meal there. Other standard meal is typically A$10 while a subway meal with drinks is abt 7-8 bucks.

I dont understand why ppl would want to buy subway. I always make my own sandwich. Its much healthier, not to mention also cheaper.

Turbocharged

Adding mayo also defeats the purpose. I think the healthy sauces belong to honey mustard that group.

Anyway, the 1st time I ordered subway was very malu. Thinking it was like McDonalds, I walked in and said I wanted a Roast Beef meal.

The guy looked at me and asked what bread I wanted.

Errrmmm..... normal bread? I replied. [confused]

over the years, maybe ordered around 5 times only and until today, i still dont know how to order and what are those stuff called.. i always use my finger point ... [laugh]

Seriously, subway is not as healthy as what many thought. The meat filings are all processed meat.

Actually if you buy the set mean which comes with the drink, the drink itself already not healthy. The drink they have are soft drinks!

simple...for bread..juz whack one..for veggies..i'll have then all lor haha

over the years, maybe ordered around 5 times only and until today, i still dont know how to order and what are those stuff called.. i always use my finger point ... [laugh]

How many here eat Subway?

Do you think eating Subway and walking can really help lose weight?

I think their sandwiches are nice if you eat every now and then, while their cookies are very tasty. I don't put too much hope into the food being healthy though as my favourite is the meatball marinara.

Main problem with Subway is their super expensive price.

Yes, I can vouch for that. It can help a guy pack on some serious quality mass, I saw my abs six-pack when I diet on Subway chicken breast subs alone.

Hard to get me full unless I order doubly meat. Do you guys have the same issue for a 6 inch bread? No meals

Turbocharged

Hard to get me full unless I order doubly meat. Do you guys have the same issue for a 6 inch bread? No meals

with all those vege, lettuce, tomatoes added should be full

I need a footlong bread to be full.

Neutral Newbie

Ironically, I feel that their tastier variants are usually not as healthy. A nice example would be my all-time favourite cheese & steak..Their veggies are without a doubt fresh though :D

Ironically, I feel that their tastier variants are usually not as healthy. A nice example would be my all-time favourite cheese & steak..Their veggies are without a doubt fresh though :D

That's my favorite too! Cheese and steak but their steak always have a "salty" kind of taste.

Supersonic

yeah. find that i get hungry again in less than 3 hrs if i makan the 6 inch. the 12-inch looks like an overkill. they shld juz make a 9-inch.

↡ Advertisement