Accident in Carpark

Icekitten

Neutral Newbie

Try to picture it this way. Rewind a bit, ie. the Latio goes back an inch and you go forward an inch. This pre-impact position clearly shows that you were in the wrong and reversed into the Latio.

If you are not a skilled driver, best to install reverse sensors on your car. I'm just glad it's another car and not a person that you reversed into.

↡ Advertisement

I Think TS should omit the part whereby she's reversing

that should allow higher chance of winning 100%

ermm... unfortunate event lar..

imo, u r probably looking into ur right side mirror when u reversing into the lot, nothing wrong with tat i tink, coz i also do tat... but by doing so, we are oblivious to what is going on on the left side of our car, tats probably y u din see the latio coming out and bang into him.. (honestly, quite obvious u reverse into him rite?)

i understand the pillar beside the latio could have block the driver's view initially, but when he is out so far... he should see u wad... y din he sound his honk to alert u?

as for settlement, u pay for his damage n he pay for urs? got such thing onot huh? haha

Neutral Newbie

if dun say reversing say what? anyway dun give too far-fetched reports... if later caught you give false reports, you will be worse off... dun play play

Neutral Newbie

reversing need to step on accelerator mehz? if is reversing low speed, the Latio wun have such a dent liao.

I scolded the Latio driver, "You want to adjust your car you don't have to look out for traffic on the main road ah? I was already reversing. I did signal and the car behind me already stopped. Who said I didn't check? You were already parked in your lot when I started to reverse. How can you not know that I'm parking? You didn't see me reversing meh?"

To which he answered, "Got."

You didn't see me reversing meh?" is the most correct question you could have asked.

If he says no, he is at fault for driving without looking.

If he says yes then he is more at fault - see and still won't stop and drive until crash into people's car.

If I were TS I would buy both licence plates and reverse the number, hopefully stirike and something

good comes out of people bumping into you.

Hypersonic

if dun say reversing say what? anyway dun give too far-fetched reports... if later caught you give false reports, you will be worse off... dun play play

As I've mentioned, Forward or stationary, TS 's backside damage is almost 100% win case. If she say reverse, the picture clearly shows that it was she who bang into the latio, which mean latio win.

I kenna your type of accident before & the other party agee to pay up.

You have 2 option, 1st fight via insurance & you may end up losing your ncd & higher premium in the future, 2nd go repair yourself & forget about it & move on. I estimate your repair should be about $200-$300.

good luck [bigcry]

I kenna your type of accident before & the other party agee to pay up.

You have 2 option, 1st fight via insurance & you may end up losing your ncd & higher premium in the future, 2nd go repair yourself & forget about it & move on. I estimate your repair should be about $200-$300.

good luck [bigcry]

2nd option is not advisable . . . pay for own repair then later kena claim from the Latio then how?

Neutral Newbie

ya most ppl say hit backside cfm win but from TS damage place is neither really backside nor left rear. is in btw...

den i ask u la.. i heard from my fren telling me he run into an accident when an idiot reverse and knock on him (dun ask me how come), the idiot just scold him from hitting when obviously the idiot reverse and knock his car. Argue till no choice, my fren drive in front of him and knock him by back... now equal liao whose fault, hit backside wad....

that's not 100% even for backside see case to case la.

As I've mentioned, Forward or stationary, TS 's backside damage is almost 100% win case. If she say reverse, the picture clearly shows that it was she who bang into the latio, which mean latio win.

i dun see how the cars can be in tat position if TS did not reverse into latio [confused][confused][confused]

wif the pics provided to us. the is no other way to cause such damage.

maybe u can enlighten me?

sori TS i am not against u... only commenting on wat i see and my limited knowledge.

Turbocharged

2nd option is not advisable . . . pay for own repair then later kena claim from the Latio then how?

Sign agreement letter lor.

Turbocharged

i dun see how the cars can be in tat position if TS did not reverse into latio [confused][confused][confused]

wif the pics provided to us. the is no other way to cause such damage.

maybe u can enlighten me?

sori TS i am not against u... only commenting on wat i see and my limited knowledge.

There is no doubt that the TS reverse into the Latio,

But think about this though...

1) the Latio is "straight straight" so quite obviously not leaving lot, but rather repositioning,

2) There is not enough space in front of the Latio for the TS to go past, meaning that the TS WAS ALREADY REVERSING when the TS start to come out.

Based on the above, I would see at the Latio fault, but not sure how the insurance company will see it...

Sign agreement letter lor.

i got a copy. TS u need?

opps.. like tat ppl know my car accident b4... [lipsrsealed]

when selling no price liao... [bigcry]

better tiam tiam..

Hypersonic

ya most ppl say hit backside cfm win but from TS damage place is neither really backside nor left rear. is in btw...

den i ask u la.. i heard from my fren telling me he run into an accident when an idiot reverse and knock on him (dun ask me how come), the idiot just scold him from hitting when obviously the idiot reverse and knock his car. Argue till no choice, my fren drive in front of him and knock him by back... now equal liao whose fault, hit backside wad....

that's not 100% even for backside see case to case la.

You really don't understand at all. Hit backside wins is only if your are going forward or stationary. If you reverse into someone, then you loose (proving this is another story)

Your' friends case is if he has witness or camera proof, even though the idiot backside damage, your friends wins. But if no witness or camera, and idiot "lie" he was stationary or forward, then your friend lose.

↡ Advertisement