Accident in Carpark

Icekitten

Hypersonic

i dun see how the cars can be in tat position if TS did not reverse into latio [confused][confused][confused]

wif the pics provided to us. the is no other way to cause such damage.

maybe u can enlighten me?

sori TS i am not against u... only commenting on wat i see and my limited knowledge.

how about TS was coming out of the lot opposite, follow Latio coming out his of lot making a left turn, bang.

↡ Advertisement

There is no doubt that the TS reverse into the Latio,

But think about this though...

1) the Latio is "straight straight" so quite obviously not leaving lot, but rather repositioning,

2) There is not enough space in front of the Latio for the TS to go past, meaning that the TS WAS ALREADY REVERSING when the TS start to come out.

Based on the above, I would see at the Latio fault, but not sure how the insurance company will see it...

probably u r right. but asking TS to mislead the authority tat she is not reversing is juz outrageous.

its so obvious lor.. want to halar ppl also muz come out with something more credible lar..

1) the Latio is "straight straight" so quite obviously not leaving lot, but rather repositioning,

2) There is not enough space in front of the Latio for the TS to go past, meaning that the TS WAS ALREADY REVERSING when the TS start to come out.

Based on the above, I would see at the Latio fault, but not sure how the insurance company will see it...

Ppl here seem to like to argue.

If the person is reversing and sees a car, animal, human or whatever behind,moving, about to move or seem to be in th way ....THAT CAR REVERSING MUST BE THE FIRST TO STOP! ..and ensure that all is clear before continuing to reverse!

So simple also cannot do....this type of thing, you can't learn when you're are learning to drive!

When anyone is reversing, that driver is pretty handicapped by the lack of view and by the way a reversing car can sense any object , that it can hit. So the reversing driver don't lan, lan try to say...'I got the right of way so I can continue to reverse!

Good lah....got this shxt problem now and the TS seem not be able to understand simple logic so as to stay safe and to prevent accident from occuring to her.

The TS also got a personality problem , for sure, which is why she have to faced with such a issue.

Hypersonic
(edited)

probably u r right. but asking TS to mislead the authority tat she is not reversing is juz outrageous.

its so obvious lor.. want to halar ppl also muz come out with something more credible lar..

OK you're right.. Should not have offer creative reporting, dangerous path for TS to follow, may even get charged by police...

Anyway, I see, is TS bang into Latio, very hard to case to claim the latio.

Edited by Ender

Turbocharged

they will want both to loss their NCD. so it will be 50-50 [:p]

I see many people advice TS to lie so as to "WIN" the case.

Do wrong thing, anyhow use hazard lights, no signal, bang other car and still think not in the wrong and wanna lie to "win" case?

LOSER!

Suck it up and pay for the damages or claim insurance lah.

Since you already state all the happened here, I sure hope the insurance company catch your lie and sue u for insurance fraud if you did a false claim.

how about TS was coming out of the lot opposite, follow Latio coming out his of lot making a left turn, bang.

dear friend, no offence lar. u go see the pic again. does the position of the front wheel of tat latio tell us he is turning in any position?

Ehh . . sista, your damage is not too bad . . . just some scratches but their's is one big dent. [:p]

Their attitude sucks and if I were you I also buay tahan them.

Good luck!

If the person is reversing and sees a car, animal, human or whatever behind,moving, about to move or seem to be in th way ....THAT CAR REVERSING MUST BE THE FIRST TO STOP! ..and ensure that all is clear before continuing to reverse!

So simple also cannot do....this type of thing, you can't learn when you're are learning to drive!

When anyone is reversing, that driver is pretty handicapped by the lack of view and by the way a reversing car can sense any object , that it can hit. So the reversing driver don't lan, lan try to say...'I got the right of way so I can continue to reverse!

Good lah....got this shxt problem now and the TS seem not be able to understand simple logic so as to stay safe and to prevent accident from occuring to her.

The TS also got a personality problem , for sure, which is why she have to faced with such a issue.

Look who's talking [laugh] Chill out bro, don't tekan sista leh . . . [flowerface]

Neutral Newbie

haha, you give signal to tell ppl you are parking... not to tell ppl that lao niang is parking hor and u shd lookout lao niang

parking... haha...

ur fren also seepeh hiong~

[laugh]

ya most ppl say hit backside cfm win but from TS damage place is neither really backside nor left rear. is in btw...

den i ask u la.. i heard from my fren telling me he run into an accident when an idiot reverse and knock on him (dun ask me how come), the idiot just scold him from hitting when obviously the idiot reverse and knock his car. Argue till no choice, my fren drive in front of him and knock him by back... now equal liao whose fault, hit backside wad....

that's not 100% even for backside see case to case la.

ahyo.. the story goes like that..

lancer came out of the lot, as he exiting.. the latio hit his rear!!!

SETTLE!!! [:p]

i agreed wif u wat u have written. especially the bold part

but the way u put it, as if u r TS lau peh. not sure if u r so seah lan in person. [sly] (maybe tats y ppl say MCF low class)

i also duno y ppl advise TS tat she may win??

for me its obvious TS is juz not alert enuf when reversing (which happen to most of us at times or at least me)

i not sure lar, maybe there is really a way to argue until TS win.

but i still very curious y the latio din honk TS when he obviously can see TS reversing into him.

Turbocharged

ahyo.. the story goes like that..

lancer came out of the lot, as he exiting.. the latio hit his rear!!!

SETTLE!!! [:p]

then how come latio side is the one injured and not the font??

Neutral Newbie

haha i duno how it goes.. aiya siao siao de la he... if got time and $$ only thing is BUAY SONG! if money can make him SONG why not HAHA... bo liao rite?

Hypersonic

dear friend, no offence lar. u go see the pic again. does the position of the front wheel of tat latio tell us he is turning in any position?

Right, from all pictures. TS will have a hard time pinning the fault on Latio.

then how come latio side is the one injured and not the font??

another 'kay kiang' one lor.

talk ma jiam pang pui.

↡ Advertisement