Search
individual Small

• Search this thread
68 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:28 PM

Editt
  • Editt
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all,

Is it possible to register/own a small bus (like does vito or toyotas) for private use?

Family size is getting bigger, 8 person in all, thus, need a pple mover now.

Thanks

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:32 PM

Ericongy
  • Ericongy
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all,

Is it possible to register/own a small bus (like does vito or toyotas) for private use?

Thanks

i tink u have to register it as private car (i.e S-plate). cannot be G-plate.
I am Banned but I am not banned

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:52 PM

Lex250
  • Lex250
    4th Gear

i tink u have to register it as private car (i.e S-plate). cannot be G-plate.

Aletrnatively register a company ..... cool.gif
“If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.”

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:54 PM

Ericongy
  • Ericongy
    4th Gear

Aletrnatively register a company ..... cool.gif

Sole proprietorship or partnership can liao lar....
less compliance cost.. lagi best.. haha

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:54 PM

Ferraricalifornia
  • Ferraricalifornia
    Turbocharged

get your vocational license,

which needs renewal every 3yrs....

and you can only register as 'Private Hire', which falls under the PA Category....

you'd only need a company for G, Private Bus (to ferry company workers and staff), Excursion Bus too if i'm not wrong....

am also thinking of going the PH bus route....
The Married Men 91.3FM

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:58 PM

Ericongy
  • Ericongy
    4th Gear

get your vocational license,

which needs renewal every 3yrs....

and you can only register as 'Private Hire', which falls under the PA Category....

you'd only need a company for G, Private Bus (to ferry company workers and staff), Excursion Bus too if i'm not wrong....

am also thinking of going the PH bus route....

i tink u r most likely to be correct...

now a days ppl si beh hiong.
need a bus to transport family around...
i tink in a few years time he will enquire abt a bendy bus liao...

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:01 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious

this is a great idea...can go on bus lane also thumbsup.gif

some more pump diesel sunny.gif $0.90 sunny.gif

no need to tou tou mo mo go jb pump vpower grin.gif

you buy already, i tell you go where pump grouphug.gif

but PA plate, G plate is the 3rd class citizen, you must get used to the fact that no one likes us sad.gif

Edited by Mustank, 29 July 2010 - 03:06 PM.

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:04 PM

Ferraricalifornia
  • Ferraricalifornia
    Turbocharged

can lah....

nowadays,

PA bus also have automatic one nia....

so easy to drive!!!
The Married Men 91.3FM

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:05 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious

then get the Mercedes Vito Bus thumbsup.gif and get blown away by turbo diesel bounce1.gif ....................................and a 70 speed limit grin.gif

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:06 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious

then when U-turn, you must ah lai lai!!!! Sar Kar Liao!!!! Sar Kar Liao!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:11 PM

Ferraricalifornia
  • Ferraricalifornia
    Turbocharged

Hiace more comfy....
The Married Men 91.3FM

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:13 PM

Mike1234
  • Mike1234
    Supercharged

Yes...

I have seen Small bus, Lorries, vans with G plate but still under private...

How i know???

Cos these vehicles got the black color "thing" which is being stick to the bottom part of the door...

And these "thing" includes information of the private person...

Which includes Name, NRIC, Address,etc....

To me, its kinda personal....Dont u guys find its abit hur.gif hur.gif ?

Imagine everyone knows where u stay and what's ur NRIC no..

ohmy.gif
My girlfriend leads a very sad life. That is why i existed

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:29 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious

want to drive g plate is like that one ph34r.gif

unless you buy 4 door pickup then no need to put the personal details and no need company/sole propiretorship

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:50 PM

Ferraricalifornia
  • Ferraricalifornia
    Turbocharged

no lah,

now G-Plate must be company registered....

pick-up falls under GPV (Goods-Cum-Passenger), which is subjected to the 100% ARF....which makes ownership very expensive one....

it can also be done to van....

so instead of 10 seats in the back, you can put only 5/6-seats, the rest of the area dedicated to boot space for goods....

hence the name....

i don't see any black stickers with Owner name, IC and address what???
The Married Men 91.3FM

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:53 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    Supercharged

My uncle has a toyota hiace. Also PA. I think alot more comfortable than alot of mpv. Might consider getting one next time.

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:57 PM

Ferraricalifornia
  • Ferraricalifornia
    Turbocharged

My uncle has a toyota hiace. Also PA. I think alot more comfortable than alot of mpv. Might consider getting one next time.

is it an auto version???

using the 2.5TD or 3.0TD (Meets Euro 4 emissions)???
The Married Men 91.3FM

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:53 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    Supercharged

is it an auto version???

using the 2.5TD or 3.0TD (Meets Euro 4 emissions)???

Yup. Its auto. Not sure if its 2.5 or 3.0.

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:57 PM

Editt
  • Editt
    2nd Gear

Hi there,

any idea how to get the vocational license?

Is it similar to taking class 3 driving license or just paper test?

Thanks

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:04 PM

Dumb
  • Premium member
    Dumb
    6th Gear

Hi all,

Thanks

Dont you know a person can also own the whole singapore? biggrin.gif

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:29 PM

Bavarian

then get the Mercedes Vito Bus thumbsup.gif and get blown away by turbo diesel bounce1.gif ....................................and a 70 speed limit grin.gif

seems like the Vito has some seriously ridiculous running cost. should investigate more if really interested. u see old Vitos selling for peanuts and nobody bites. huh.gif
Bear with me. Fish with you.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top
SgCarMart Quotz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users