• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
54 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:04 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

As Topic...
I remember I used up all my monie when MR in 2006. Today went to E-mart with my collegue, suprise to know I still have $99 in the account...

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:04 PM

Kingcopa
  • Kingcopa
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

As Topic...
I remember I used up all my monie when MR in 2006. Today went to E-mart with my collegue, suprise to know I still have $99 in the account...

Dun think so ba. dun think they so generous
Someone said 'football is more important than life and death to you' and I said 'Listen, it's more important than that.'
PSN ID: thegod09
时间和乳沟一样,挤一挤就有了

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:14 PM

Robo
  • Premium member
    Robo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

As Topic...

that shouldnt happen...

u spent it all? biggrin.gif
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Albert Schweitzer

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:19 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

whoa!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif HO SEI LIAO!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:21 PM

Kiario
  • Premium member
    Kiario
    6th Gear
    Author Image

faster buy and spent it all...

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:25 PM

Tomazsky
  • Tomazsky
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Mai Tu Liao!!! bounce2.gif Quickly finish it all before they discover... sly.gif

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:25 PM

Vroomtattat
  • Vroomtattat
    Supercharged
    Author Image

As Topic...

Ah Pek like me how to book in camp? Tell them I go E-mart?

I need to buy another pair of Reebok boots, useful during the rainy season but a bit hard to drive in it . . . no feel of the accelerator sweatdrop.gif

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:28 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

that shouldnt happen...

I am very sure I spend all because I need to top up monie to get the running shoe in 2006.
Also I thought the monie not use will be forfited after 2 yrs??? It had been 4 yrs after I MR...

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:30 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ah Pek like me how to book in camp? Tell them I go E-mart?

I need to buy another pair of Reebok boots, useful during the rainy season but a bit hard to drive in it . . . no feel of the accelerator sweatdrop.gif

I just go Clementi camp, tell them want to go E-mart at guard house, exchange pass with IC and go in. Camera phone need to put in the locker at guard house.

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:31 PM

Vroomtattat
  • Vroomtattat
    Supercharged
    Author Image

that shouldnt happen...

Honest mistake, nevermind . . . move on move on.

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:31 PM

Kingcopa
  • Kingcopa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I am very sure I spend all because I need to top up monie to get the running shoe in 2006.
Also I thought the monie not use will be forfited after 2 yrs??? It had been 4 yrs after I MR...

I think i better make a visit to Emart and try my luck. Just MR this Mar. I miss those black socks, singlets and towels tongue.gif
Someone said 'football is more important than life and death to you' and I said 'Listen, it's more important than that.'
PSN ID: thegod09
时间和乳沟一样,挤一挤就有了

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:33 PM

Vroomtattat
  • Vroomtattat
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I just go Clementi camp, tell them want to go E-mart at guard house, exchange pass with IC and go in. Camera phone need to put in the locker at guard house.

Orhh . . okay. Go check it out before they discover . . . . heh heeh hee sly.gif

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:36 PM

Xefera
  • Premium member
    Xefera
    Supercharged
    Author Image

maybe they did not delete your records after you MR. can treat it as a windfall

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:37 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

What if army discover it, and ask TS to pay back everything + INTERESTS!!
Sekali take $99.......army wants $199 back (interests+admin fees).

Remember when it comes to ah-kong's money...better don't touch without permission.

Call up Mindef and WanPao, to return the money and show the whole Singapore what an obedient soldier should do!

Edited by SimonTan, 30 July 2010 - 05:39 PM.

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:41 PM

Vroomtattat
  • Vroomtattat
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Remember when it comes to ah-kong's money...better don't touch without permission.

Call up Mindef and WanPao, to return the money and show the whole Singapore what an obedient soldier should do!

Tell them go fly kite . . . it is OUR money (pay tax de you know)

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:42 PM

Ace
  • Ace
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

there is a emart in safra mount faber

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:43 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Monie used up today already lah.. tongue.gif
Like kana 4D consolation laugh.gif

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:54 PM

Vroomtattat
  • Vroomtattat
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Okay okay . . .thanks bro. did not know that . . . go CHIONG suah liao. laugh.gif

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:35 PM

Flykite
  • Flykite
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

also got emart in chevrons

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:41 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

also got emart in chevrons

+1. Go Chevrons. Nice place too.

Edited by Turboflat4, 30 July 2010 - 09:41 PM.

This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Does, Still, Give, Monie, mart and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users