Hong Kong drama series anyone into

• Search this thread
90 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 01 August 2010 - 12:56 AM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This is one of the old time classic......

(1979)網中人

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 01 August 2010 - 12:58 AM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

狂潮

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 01 August 2010 - 01:57 AM

Tiny_planet
  • Tiny_planet
    2nd Gear

What about 麗的電視 (now is 亞洲電視) dramas which were also popular then ...

1979 - 天蠶變 http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

1980 - 大內群英

1980 - 太極張三豐

1981 - 大俠霍元甲 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UER_mCaJ9iI

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:17 AM

Ben5266
  • Ben5266
    6th Gear

1980 - 大內群英

1980 - 太極張三豐

Classic! Thanks to the invention of VCR.

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:45 AM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    NOS-ed

The theme song has been ringing in my head for years.. Somehow all those period drama has very nice theme song.

Other nice theme song
小李飛刀 - 羅文
楚留香
倚天屠龍記
書劍恩仇錄
沈聖衣
RIP Johnny.

Posted 02 August 2010 - 01:16 AM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    Turbocharged

The theme song has been ringing in my head for years.. Somehow all those period drama has very nice theme song.

Other nice theme song
小李飛刀 - 羅文
楚留香
倚天屠龍記
書劍恩仇錄
沈聖衣

frankly...all these drama series mades me really back to the past.....feeling like crying....how time flies..

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:50 AM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    NOS-ed

frankly...all these drama series mades me really back to the past.....feeling like crying....how time flies..

I'm trying to recall there's this show about the Qing Dynasty Empress dowager been nasty to one of the concubine of the emperor.. I was too young to to know the title then, with little linguistic capapbility then, I always call it "Wong Ah Ma" . Anyone knows what I'm talking about?
RIP Johnny.

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:18 AM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious

大时代 v qi kay show sia

Ting Xie curse in stock market lol

another one i like is 暑山奇侠 by young Ekin where he is 血魔 in part 2

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:37 AM

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Supercharged

Ya, some drama will make ppl think back of the past; very touching, emotional.. smallcry.gif

人恶人怕天不怕,人善人欺天不欺;善恶到头终有报,只争来早与来迟。

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:40 AM

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Supercharged

Other nice theme song
小李飛刀 - 羅文
楚留香
倚天屠龍記
書劍恩仇錄
沈聖衣

Talking about the theme song, how can miss out 天龙八部?
人恶人怕天不怕,人善人欺天不欺;善恶到头终有报,只争来早与来迟。

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:44 AM

Green_carnation
  • Green_carnation
    6th Gear

1980 - 大內群英

1980 - 太極張三豐

wow i grew up watching these.. also ming jian feng liu (xia yu was still young).. and chu liu xiang (wu meng dat was still young).. but my fav was tian can bian.. was sianz when xu shao qiang left the cast and they replaced with wang guan zhong..

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:49 AM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    NOS-ed

Ya, some drama will make ppl think back of the past; very touching, emotional.. smallcry.gif

Ya emotional. It was a time when watching TV is a family bonding time. Everybody will stop what they are doing and sit together in the living room. Also commentary on how evil the bad guy is was not consider rude then. Nowadays, everybody watch their own program in their room and any outside commentary is not tolerated.
RIP Johnny.

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:57 AM

Vroomtattat
  • Vroomtattat
    Supercharged

I'm trying to recall there's this show about the Qing Dynasty Empress dowager been nasty to one of the concubine of the emperor.. I was too young to to know the title then, with little linguistic capapbility then, I always call it "Wong Ah Ma" . Anyone knows what I'm talking about?

Qing Gong Chang Mong or something like dat, I was just about 6-7 years old.

Weakling Emperor, Wong Dai . . . . bumped into the actor at a restuarant and my mom and aunties went berserk! hur.gif

Edited by Vroomtattat, 02 August 2010 - 08:57 AM.

Can you be more steady? Floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee!

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:59 AM

Vroomtattat
  • Vroomtattat
    Supercharged

(1979)網中人

One of my P6 friend could play all the theme songs on his recorder . . . . IMPRESSIVE!! thumbsup.gif

My all time fav is Luk Siew Fong and instead of studying all were practising "Leng Sai Yat Ji" laugh.gif laugh.gif

Edited by Vroomtattat, 02 August 2010 - 09:01 AM.

Can you be more steady? Floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee!

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:11 AM

Rainman
  • Premium member
    Rainman
    5th Gear

1980 - 大內群英

1980 - 太極張三豐

I vividly remember the 天蠶變 main actor act halfway then change to another actor, the script writer even cater for a setting for the actor to master a special skill, thus the change in face.....lol

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:11 AM

Chewbacca
  • Chewbacca
    5th Gear

Other nice theme song
小李飛刀 - 羅文
楚留香
倚天屠龍記
書劍恩仇錄
沈聖衣

Read the books lar, boss. Except for the last oen.

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:42 AM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner

Wah! The all time classic "Man In The Net" power man! almost all of Singapore
was glued onto teh TV just to follow the series then!

(1979)網中人

Kenny Nia & Georgie Pai are MCF's biggest hypocrites :)
The idiot who do unto others first, is a insecure prick. :D

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:47 AM

Coder
  • Coder
    2nd Gear

Wah! The all time classic "Man In The Net" power man! almost all of Singapore
was glued onto teh TV just to follow the series then!

i remember 变色龙 that is b4 "man in the net", 1st HK series that making big time

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:55 AM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner

Only remembered Men in the net was huge on fans, Chameleon was also good, I did
watch it as well then, but my favorite was still sorry TS, OT a bit, was teh Taiwan made
Justice Pau, the stories were so power.

i remember 变色龙 that is b4 "man in the net", 1st HK series that making big time

Kenny Nia & Georgie Pai are MCF's biggest hypocrites :)
The idiot who do unto others first, is a insecure prick. :D

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:58 AM

Nostalgia
  • Nostalgia
    3rd Gear

1980 - 大內群英

Still distinctly remember the scene when they grabbed the emperor's will and changed 'fourteenth ah ge' to 'fourth ah ge', changing the line of succession. Classic!

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users